• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandyR

Aug 9, 2018
    AA County is still good, I shoot action pistol every weekend and practice at the same range two-three times a month.
    We have shotgun, action pistol, bullseye, plinking, high power and 22 rifle ranges. So lets keep AA that way!

CFCE

Nov 23, 2012
    St. Mary's Co.
    St. Mary’s is good. Just need to stay within the setback distances from other houses. Someone has a range in the woods between my Moms and Mother-in-law. Both live in developments maybe 1 mile apart as the crow flies. Brother-in-law has a 3 acre long narrow wooded lot in a development. Shoots in back yard, no one complains. A buddy has 100 yard range on 10 acres with houses around. Had one neighbor complain. Deputy came out to check, he was within the setbacks. Deputy told neighbor he was legal. Neighbor hasn’t complained since. Our Sheriff, Tim Cameron is pro 2A. Has spoken in Annapolis against anti 2A bills.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

tjohn55

LDO for CNO!
    Jan 13, 2016
    Willards, MD
    Lower Slower MD

Wicomico County, without a doubt. I feel like I'm living in a different state. Moved from White Marsh to Wicomico County over 2 years ago and never looked back. Absolute night and day difference.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable

danimalw

Ultimate Member
    Carroll county and I know of a house that will be on the market early next year.

As a bonus, hall bathroom upstairs redone, deck just got redone, landscaping this weekend then onto master bath. Kitchen was redone about 7 years ago... Just saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom