• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    dist 29 state rep. senate Jack Bailey nra backed and MSI will or did a write up on him he said he had talked to mark msi pres. He's also a huge supporter of Craig Wolf. Nice guy Mr Bailey told he is currently going threw the ccw process so that he will have some experience with the process and that he will be fighting for are gun rights

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    dist 29 state rep. senate Jack Bailey nra backed and MSI will or did a write up on him he said he had talked to mark msi pres. He's also a huge supporter of Craig Wolf. Nice guy Mr Bailey told he is currently going threw the ccw process so that he will have some experience with the process and that he will be fighting for are gun rights

I thought MSI wasn't allowed to endorse candidates.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    MSi can’t and doesn’t endorse any candidate. We are non partisan but we do provide info on candidates and We do talk to candidates of any party (if they are willing to talk to us). I have talked to Mr Bailey and I can say that he articulated positions that are consistent with MSi core values. He is, of course, new to electoral politics at this level and was endorsed by Gov Hogan. He has an interesting background as a state LEO that could be influential in the GA if he is elected as a Republican. Whether he would be better than his opponent is up for each voter in that District in St Mary’s County.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Boy I saw an ad for Jesse Colvin who is running against Andy Harris. I've seen some pretty desperate things in my life, but holy shit, this ad exuded desperation. Two Democrats at a shooting range, shooting guns, talking about how he won't support progressive Democrats.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    On my ballot I have 4 judges listed for 3rd circuit.
    Diane Adkins Tobin --- in my house there are 3 female voters and 1 male voter... All 3 females got a postcard from Tobin wanting their vote but the lone male voter got nothing :tdown: I'm not voting for someone who just wants you to vote for her because she has girl parts.
    Thomas Ashwell----

Paul Ishak----

Lawrence F Kreis Jr----

If anyone has info on these it would be appreciated

I've got mailers from Ishak and Kreis together wanting reelection but thats all I know.

Also

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Thanks for all the compliments!

Now one last thing before tomorrow: for those who haven't voted yet, don't forget to do so!!!! There is A LOT at stake and we need to make our presence known! It's supposed to be a rough morning, so don't let that keep you away! If you absolutely have to, go later in the day; but be sure to get there!! Offer a ride to anyone who can't make it otherwise! If you're helping out on a campaign, dress for the weather; especially if you're campaigning in an adjacent district!

Finally: be safe and LET'S HAVE FUN!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Thanks for all the compliments!

Now one last thing before tomorrow: for those who haven't voted yet, don't forget to do so!!!! There is A LOT at stake and we need to make our presence known! It's supposed to be a rough morning, so don't let that keep you away! If you absolutely have to, go later in the day; but be sure to get there!! Offer a ride to anyone who can't make it otherwise! If you're helping out on a campaign, dress for the weather; especially if you're campaigning in an adjacent district!

Finally: be safe and LET'S HAVE FUN!

You did a great job putting this together, just out of curiousity, would you be willing to do a Delegate/Senator grade card for 2A issues for each legislative session?

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    You did a great job putting this together, just out of curiousity, would you be willing to do a Delegate/Senator grade card for 2A issues for each legislative session?

Once again, THANK YOU!

The answer to your question is 'HELL TO THE 'YEAH'!!!!' I haven't seen that done in a long time and it needs to be done! Moreover, I am willing to sit with people not unlike yourself for a meeting of the minds as to how to 'work things out' as far as this is concerned! With that said, regardless of the outcome of this election, we'll have our work cut out for us! Let me know when you want to get together for something like this!

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Once again, THANK YOU!

The answer to your question is 'HELL TO THE 'YEAH'!!!!' I haven't seen that done in a long time and it needs to be done! Moreover, I am willing to sit with people not unlike yourself for a meeting of the minds as to how to 'work things out' as far as this is concerned! With that said, regardless of the outcome of this election, we'll have our work cut out for us! Let me know when you want to get together for something like this!

I'm available pretty much anytime in the evening and on weekends with enough heads up.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Deb Rey voted out. Now we have a carpet bagger army ranger who wants 5 round mag possession limmet.

klutch

Mar 27, 2018
    Deb Rey voted out. Now we have a carpet-bagger army ranger who wants 5 round mag possession limit.

As of right now, it looks like we have a net loss of six Delegates: in 3B, Bill Folden; in 8, John Cluster; in 9B, Bob Flanagan; in 29B, Deb; in 34A, Glen Glass and Tim Robinson in 42A is 300 votes behind an adversary there! Right now in the Senate, Gail Bates(9) is behind as is Chris Miele(8). Chris West(42) and Mary Beth Carozza(38) seem to have won their races. Keep in mind there are absentee and provisional ballots awaiting, so a few of these results could change; we can only hope!

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    As of right now, it looks like we have a net loss of six Delegates: in 3A, Bill Folden; in 8, John Cluster; in 9B, Bob Flanagan; in 29, Deb; in 34A, Glen Glass and Tim Robinson in 42A is 300 votes behind an adversary there! Right now in the Senate, Gail Bates(9) is behind as is Chris Miele(8). Chris West(42) and Mary Beth Carozza(38) seem to have won their races. Keep in mind there are absentee and provisional ballots awaiting, so a few of these results could change; we can only hope!
    MD got bluer.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    The vaunted Hogan train to open the door to more Republican success crashes and burns.

I'm shocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom