• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtm1974

Aug 21, 2015
    Cockeysville, MD
    The only thing I have yet to receive is the "nice" NRA bag... Not sure how I am surviving without it so far!!!

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Lol, don't feel bad. I did the EPL lifetime membership, which h is $25 a quarter and came with the black & tan NRA baseball hat...then got an email saying it was not available and would he shipped when it was available....then 4 weeks later get a bill for the quarterly payment, and an offer to get a free, yup, black & tan NRA baseball hat....lol. At least I finally figured out how to get off of all of their daily, multiple email solicitations....

mtm1974

Aug 21, 2015
    Cockeysville, MD
    Has anyone seen any recent deals on the lifetime membership? Obviously it's not for me, but was looking for my brother and uncle and so far I have not found anything close to the discount I found last time for myself.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    If you call them you might come up with a deal. At least that's how it worked a couple of years ago

Yes... Call membership services and ask...

The NRA was huge in this election... And it is only as strong as the membership provides...

Patron Life Member :thumbsup: Worth the cost to fight for our 2A Rights... And there's the added benefit of melting snowflakes. :D

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Last edited:

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Yes... Call membership services and ask...

The NRA was huge in this election... And it is only as strong as the membership provides...

Patron Life Member :thumbsup: Worth the cost to fight for our 2A Rights... And there's the added benefit of melting snowflakes. :D

RD is never wrong.

NRA was the largest buyer of ad time for Trump other than his direct Presidential Campaign. They were particularly important in the traditional blue states that swung to Trump. They spent a huge amount of money to help elect Trump and defeat Hillary.

And in reaction I killed two birds with one stone. To help them replenish their coffers, I went to their online store and ordered a couple of hundred dollars worth of stuff, to include a bunch of NRA-branded shirts, jackets, etc. And I've been wearing them everywhere I can since the election. Watching the snowflakes in Maryland melt down then boil over has been worth every penny! :party29:

Two spam emails per day instead of one? :P

Call the NRA membership hotline and tell them you want them to take you off all of their promotional and marketing emails, phone calls, and postal mail distributions. Tell them you still want the NRA-ILA legislative alerts, but nothing else. It works. I used to get a mountain of spam from them until I did this. It has been many years since I've heard a peep from them other than things I have specifically authorized in advance.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'd do it today for $325. As is I do 5yrs at a time. At current rates that get me thru the next 25 years and I'll still be ahead on cash. Doubt I'll be breathing that long tho.

My hope is that it turns out on the plus side for me. I'll need to live another 10 years to show a discount over annual renewal.

But really, NRA needed the money to campaign against Hillary - that's why they cut the cost. I was glad to get the life membership, and to pay extra for an endowment membership, and send bucks to NRA-ILA as well. Worth every penny to get Trump into office for the SCOTUS thing.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Call the NRA membership hotline and tell them you want them to take you off all of their promotional and marketing emails, phone calls, and postal mail distributions. Tell them you still want the NRA-ILA legislative alerts, but nothing else. It works. I used to get a mountain of spam from them until I did this. It has been many years since I've heard a peep from them other than things I have specifically authorized in advance.

IIRC you can do it online, log into your account and I believe it's under preferences or something like that.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I received something from them Saturday to upgrade my life membership to "full Patriot Member at the Endowment level" for $250, normally $1,000.00 and can sign up family/friends for Life membership for $500.

Patriot members also apparently get their names listed on the new Patriot Hall of Honor at the NRA museum.

And you get the suitcase.....

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Call them. If they have conflicting deals out at the same time, I bet they'll match to the best one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom