Did anyone else catch this Op-Ed piece in the Baltimore Sun?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    She's using her 1st Amendment Right to call for the infringement of others 2nd Amendment Rights.

How would she feel if there was a requirement to license journalists to insure they don't say or write anything that is offensive or controversial to anyone?

The problem with most progressives is that they generally don't know their history or love our country. They don't believe that the Constitution should be protected and defended. Pray for our country!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I for one, must agree with her calls for professionalism in this debate. I would never criticize her personal opinions based on her looks, personal life, or parenting skills. Nor would I lower myself to hurl cheap insults.

I just want to know how she gets time to make her husband a sandwich while she is writing all that nonsense.

Feb 28, 2013
    She's using her 1st Amendment Right to call for the infringement of others 2nd Amendment Rights.

How would she feel if there was a requirement to license journalists to insure they don't say or write anything that is offensive or controversial to anyone?

The problem with most progressives is that they generally don't know their history or love our country. They don't believe that the Constitution should be protected and defended. Pray for our country!

Of course they do...

....For those who agree with them. The rest of us however, can pound sand.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I really don't want to register for the Sun to comment

I've not received any email from the Sun, so I'm not sure that it even matters so long as it looks like an email address when you register. Besides, Yahoo gives free email accounts..... You can even make-up a real sounding fake name. Or use the name of your best friend from 5th grade.

Here is a list of ideas for fake names. Curiously, Adolph Oliver Bush isn't there.

http://dirtysounding.com/ There are too many good ones to name a favorite, Neal Ensuck might be the ticket for Ms. Op-Ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom