• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The one they have for download doesn't appear to have parts listings for all of their equipment or parts. It does show all the major assemblies but it doesn't break down those assemblies into individual parts..

For instance I needed the small and large primer "cups" for my bench priming tool. I found the part number for the complete rams but when I called to order the ram set I was told they do sell just the "cups" and the other parts such as the springs and screws that form the individual rams...Those parts are not listed in their parts listing or shown in their exploded views..

I tried there...both large and small are on back order. I called RCBS and ordered 1 large and small ram. The lady said they had stock but it's been nearly 2 weeks and they haven't billed my card yet, which is how the lady said I would know the order shipped. I went back to my old Lee hand priming tool for now..Sort of pisses me off though...I bought that RCBS tool about 3 months ago and had primed less than 1000 rounds before the small cup wore out..it should have lasted a lot longer than that...if I end up needing to replace the cup every 1000 rounds i'm going to go through a lot of them...I would probably unbolt it from my bench and send it back with note telling them to shove their POS up their a$$es..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom