• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    this type of fear mongering hurts us all to include you who are most inclined to propagate it.

i live in in the cherry hill/brooklyn area and still folks in greater balto. think it's dangerous here. Yet, i have found my peace here and the amount of thing happening close by vs all other areas in balto. i have lived are like night and day to my great satisfaction. So, much fear is based on ignorance and Md./balto. is a breeding ground for it that's very sad to realize.

someone comes t visit and they say oh it's nice here, i hear bus drivers saying they would like to move back here too. so perspective and reality is a beast that many here don't care to know well if at all. obviously the mileage of many varies especialy those who live in unwarranted fear. ijs

I really am happy for you that you FEEL safe where you are. But, I feel bad for all those who found out otherwise... the hard way. And that list is very long. I truly hope you never do.

I don’t do fear mongering. But I do advise folks to take an umbrella with them on a rainy day. Not because they should fear the rain or getting wet... rather that they recognize that the rain is there... and be prepared for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom