• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just be careful. After I get my C&R I bought all the things. Then my wife found out. Then she made me sell several of those things.

I don't think she particularly cared that I only spent about 2 grand. It was that I had bought 7 or 8 guns that mattered more to her :sad20:

C&R stuff has been a bit slow lately. Not sure if that is a seasonal thing, temporary softness in the market or things just drying up more or less for good (at least import market).

I suspect it may be a combination of all those things.

BTW, Classic has a shipment of overpriced oblong blobs of Cosmoline with an SKS inside right now. Kinda pricey even by Classic standards, IMO.

mcleftnut

May 14, 2015
    Salisbury
    Have any of you c and r guys had problems with websites shipping pistols or long guns into md? I imagine some dealer are probably cautious to send a pistol to maryland.

Just wondering, does anyone know if shipping to a P.O. box is ok for C&R purchases if it's in state? I've had packages "grow legs and walk away" before. Or could you just go in to the USPS/UPS/FEDEX store and sign and pick it up.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Just wondering, does anyone know if shipping to a P.O. box is ok for C&R purchases if it's in state? I've had packages "grow legs and walk away" before. Or could you just go in to the USPS/UPS/FEDEX store and sign and pick it up.

They can only ship to the address on your license, if you're not home you get to take the trip to the PO or UPS or FEDEX terminal to pick it up. I don't think they allow you to use a PO BOX for your address.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    There's a crate of 10 yugo sks w/ log books & accessories on gunbroker right now.

Thought I also saw a crate of 20 mosin's.

That would be a pretty good start...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom