• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Picked up some FGGM 308 for 15$ a box and some Wolfe Match Target .22. The show was decent and I’d say better than Gettysburg last month. While waking back to my car in the parking lot there was a young woman walking with two men and the entire time they were walking back to their car she was waving a handgun around with her finger near the trigger. Now she probably just bought it and knew it was clear, but that’s hardly an excuse. I got as far away as possible as fast as possible.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How was the selection of transferrable Full Autos or related accessories?
    Saw a BAR for $38,500. some poor guy walked up to it and touched the front sight and it fell over.

Body armor guy was saying it is very difficult to purchase in MD?? Said his brand is not available to the public so he had to remove date of manufacture, model and other info from the tag .. looked like a sharpie job. Are we allowed to buy body armor in MD? Full disclosure, not in my budget!

ToBeFree

Ultimate Member
    Oct 5, 2011
    Highland Cnty-Va
    Worth it

Some gun prices were very good. Vintage semis and bolt.
    Most were way too much but I wasn't looking anyway. :innocent0
    The one guy, Minuteman Arms, had good prices on powder and such but the other was a joke.
    A couple of knife makers, Thunder Ridge Knife in Bel Air had some beautiful stuff.
    Other wise a nice show.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I found prices ranged from OK to stupid. Trying to sell 9mm reloaded ammo for more than you can buy factory new? Someone offering .308 match for $35 per 20?

I was looking at a 21 round mag for my new M17, guy gave me some line about getting under the wire as SIG was raising prices by 10%. Then quoted $57 for a mag that goes online for $43.

Managed to find a few things to pick up. And the mandatory, but law P-mags for Marylanders when out of state.

The bad thing was, NO SIGNS. I ended up parking over by the big building where they having a volleyball thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom