• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    :sad20: i shake my head in disbelief to consider that majority of everyone on this God forsaken state of maryland only feels securely safe in their homes!!!no right to conceal carry thank God i'm not the only one who feels defenseless......i myself constantly write and phone these delegates and senators when ever i get a chance to.....if everyone and myself included on mdshooters.com had the legal right without probable cause to conceal carry how strastically crime rate would plumit in the geographical statistics of crime rate in the state of maryland especially the city of baltimore...40 states out of 50 are granted the right to conceal carry and if i'm correct all states bordering have the privilege to conceal carry pennsylvania delaware virginia and west virginia....why is it that in this damned state that we must have probable causes to conceal carry?i know i'm not the only one who is enraged about this matter.......a good substantial cause to obtain a conceal carry permit!!!i will apply this summer since i'll be leaving out of country for a few months on a personal note likes keep of the fight we'll win this war!!!!and may our 2nd amendment prevail for many generations to come!!!

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Tell you what, how about you just hand me $100 bucks and I'll kick you in the nuts.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    I think he means you can give him the $100 you are going to waste and he will kick you in the nuts so you will know how you would have felt when your permit was denied.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    soo i guess this thread is apparently a joke?:wtf:

No. Or perhaps trying to introduce some levity. I try to give the benefit of the doubt in online communications.

see i thought he meant, give me $100 bucks and ill kick you in the nuts, then you'll have a good and substantial reason for needing a permit since you were just assaulted.

This is what I was trying to say.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'll do it for $75

****Heck, I'll do it for free if you think it'll help anything. There's always hope for a CCW permit, just apparently not in Maryland at this time. On a more serious note, you are preaching to the choir here regarding this issue and many of us have gone through the expense and time only to be denied.

Maryland is bad, but at least we are not New York yet.. I said YET.. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom