• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beancounter

Jul 8, 2012
    Do you have a house (mortgage)/wife/kids/cats/dogs etc?

I guess I am a maggot, because I could NOT afford to lose my job.

Ready was at the conference, recording and broadcasting it on youtube. He is a reliable and ardent pro-2A man, and i'm guessing this is just an oversight.

I, myself, saw all of my Carroll reps, except Krebs, last Monday night.

If you will not risk your job, you will not risk your liberty but I'd bet you have all kinds of stickers about "come and take them", etc.

I have a mortgage. I have other debt. I have a long career and I'm near retirement but I have never learned to shave with my eyes closed. You have already stated your price for being answerable to government. I could misquote something about being willing to surrender liberty for security but I think it would fall on deaf ears. I am very glad I am not you.

Are you the man you wanted to become when you were a teenager or did you become the man use used to despise?

Do you have a house (mortgage)/wife/kids/cats/dogs etc?

I guess I am a maggot, because I could NOT afford to lose my job.

Ready was at the conference, recording and broadcasting it on youtube. He is a reliable and ardent pro-2A man, and i'm guessing this is just an oversight.

I, myself, saw all of my Carroll reps, except Krebs, last Monday night.

If you will not risk your job, you will not risk your liberty but I'd bet you have all kinds of stickers about "come and take them", etc.

I have a mortgage. I have other debt. I have a long career and I'm near retirement but I have never learned to shave with my eyes closed. You have already stated your price for being answerable to government. I could misquote something about being willing to surrender liberty for security but I think it would fall on deaf ears. I am very glad I am not you.

Are you the man you wanted to become when you were a teenager or did you become the man use used to despise?

Well, it took almost 10 years and over 15,000 posts, but we FINALLY found someone who doesn't like Eruby!!!

Father Time is inconsolable.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It appears our Federal Civil Rights case will be the subject of discussion TONIGHT at 7pm on Maryland Public Television’s “State Circle” program.

That’s because the program producers are giving over a live segment to reporter Bryan P. Sears of “The Daily Record”. He has covered every twist and turn of our arrest story, including the filing of our lawsuit.

As you can see, Sears has also showcased a critical Washington Post column declaring that “gun violence” statistics repeated by the Left is FAKE NEWS. We respect that!

Attachments

• C4411338-D1ED-4AF2-A314-BD30F1D05CC7.jpg
      C4411338-D1ED-4AF2-A314-BD30F1D05CC7.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 375
    • FB6D10D1-97BC-4522-A876-E88E40DE3AA9.jpg
      FB6D10D1-97BC-4522-A876-E88E40DE3AA9.jpg
      68.3 KB · Views: 365
    Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Don't exaggerate the threat to public order and Delegate comfort. There were seven of us; one for each cruiser, with one guy left over. I'm disappointed that they didn't choose to arrest all of us.

As I told Jeff, I have survivor guilt. Funny how you can get arrested for filming a guy getting arrested, but a guy who is walking around holding a 4' x 4' sign doing exactly what he was told he was forbidden to do doesn't. I can't help but think Jeff especially was targeted.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Keep beating that drum and you might get a note that you don't like.

Most people with at least a couple of firing synapses around here understand that if something gets redacted, it's for cause and they get over it.

Not everything in this world is about you.

Deleted...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just trying to understand what I posted, that caused the cause.

As for as "not everything in the world being about you" comment, I fail to understand the reason for that comment.

I really am trying to understand.

There are only a handful of moderators riding herd on the very large MDS ranch.

The mods don’t usually have time to make edits, and then allocate time for “personal notes” to the parties. They are on to the next forum crisis.

This thread is “in the open” so edits occur to keep threads linear and to limit intramural spats on topics like this, which are linked to vital 2nd Amendment issues for members and forum visitors attracted here by news coverage.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold

Our web of life has become more complex and expansive than it was in our youth. We’re not the people we were 20 or 30 or 50 years ago. Not everyone is able to step forward to the battle cry of King Henry in Shakespeare’s Henry V: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yZNMWFqvM

Every person has the right—and responsibility—to discern where that line is beyond which he or she is not prepared to venture—for self-validating reasons that embody her or his personal integrity. The thing is that once that line has been drawn, the individual has some responsibility to define everything he or she can do to further the effort while staying within one’s own boundaries. One’s claim to integrity begins to crumble when one continues to recite reasons why they can’t step up to their responsibilities (I’m supposed to change the kitty litter that night; my spouse wants to make other plans; I don’t want to use a vacation day for that, etc.)

The last thing we need is for colleagues to engage in male appendage oscillations in our own version of virtue signaling because one person may be prepared to go further than another. There are lots of pieces to a long, complex campaign. Many things are needed, from money, to technology assistance, to logistics, to transportation to comms support, etc. There is room for everyone to find their nitch, fill it, and support the effort. So I’m not calling out anyone based on their boundaries. I just want them to flesh out their commitment based on those boundaries, and get busy.

There’s a lot of room among “we few, we happy few, we band of brothers [and sisters].”

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    There are only a handful of moderators riding herd on the the very large MDS ranch.

This thread is “in the open” so “edits” occur to keep threads linear and with limited intramural spats on topics like this, which are linked to vital 2nd Amendment issues.

Ok Rack.. I'll delete my last few posts... Although, in my opinion the posting that was deleted by the MOD was a direct explanation of why and how you and your brother was arrested. I guess I was wrong. See you all Monday evening...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Listen in as our attorney, Cary Hansel, provides some details to ABC2 News, about our Federal lawsuit.

Hansel is legendary among civil rights litigators, garnering for his clients the TOP THREE monetary judgement award in Maryland for wronged clients.

We are certainly grateful to him as our attorney.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Placeholder for Attorney Cary Hansel providing a fuller explanation on his handling of our lawsuit to ABC2 NEWS reporter Christian Schaffer...

Video being processed to YouTube.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Channel alert: MPT channel broadcasts “State Circle” in 5 minutes which we think will discuss the Patriot Picket arrests.

They will also live stream the show apparently.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    Channel alert: MPT channel broadcasts “State Circle” in 5 minutes which we think will discuss the Patriot Picket arrests.

They will also live stream the show apparently.

Well, that was very interesting... However, the piece was at least not critical of our position. I’ll give it a solid A-...:thumbsup:

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest

So, Beancounter, do you pay MD taxes? Are you supporting this infringement with your tax dollars? How's that guy in the mirror feel about your price for being answerable to and financing oppressive government? Pretty sure that Eruby and many others here join me in being glad that we're not you.

The rest of us do what we can. Life is full of compromises. Thanks to all that support the cause in whatever ways they can. Jeff and Kevin set the bar pretty high. Special thanks to them and the rest of the PP.

Well, it took almost 10 years and over 15,000 posts, but we FINALLY found someone who doesn't like Eruby!!!

Father Time is inconsolable.

If this is Eruby's only detractor, I hope that someday I can call Eruby (aka "Mr. Karma") my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom