• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Just a suggestion for those getting the AK bug, from a longtime sufferer :P . I love my AK's, but I've got to say that it's not often one stands out from the others and really impresses me. Just picked up my Yugo M70 a couple weeks ago and I've gotta say this one impresses me. Nice, heavy RPK receiver, very solid rifle, points and feels great. They're shipping these now with new US made barrels as well. And the price couldn't be beat, 460 shipped from the dealer in Ohio, plus the FFL and MSP fee at Gideon's, still came in under 500 bucks. Some of the dealers around here would try and get you for that much for a WASR-10. Can't wait to try this fella out at the range in a week or so.

m70b1.jpg

Last edited:

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    What dealer did you buy from?

For 500 bucks I might just have to get one to piss off the Anti's

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    What dealer did you buy from?

For 500 bucks I might just have to get one to piss off the Anti's

Best deal I could find (as well as one of the very few dealers who still have the fixed-stock Yugos in stock) was from B.W. Enterprises in Ohio. He sells on Gunsamerica under name BWeaponcraft. He's a good guy, shipped the same day I paid him and my FFL had it in a couple days.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Zoo, sweet clone! Kind of reminds me of my SAR-1. Dumb question, but is your's also in 7.67x39mm?

Oh yeah. I looked high and wide for one with a fixed wooden stock. The underfolder Yugos are plentiful out there right now but not the all-wooden. What I was told is right now the Yugos are shipping them with the original issue wood and there aren't that many sets out there that are reasonably usable for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom