• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • max111

MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2014
    somd
    I was there around 1:30, line to get in wound down the block but moved quickly. Saw lots of powder (1lb and larger) and of course lots of AR accessories. At least one crate of Mosins and some SKSs still in cosmoline.

Ammo seemed in good supply but I didn't really check prices.
    good to know, will check it out tomorrow

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    This one snuck up on me, I might have gone but alas too much work and house stuff to do.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Went, saw, bought some mags and fudge. Not a bad show, but everybody is offering the same stuff. It's at the point where all the shows except the Baltimore Antique Arms Show look the same.

senetor24

Mar 4, 2013
    Got a very good deal on the CX4 Storm we were looking for. A few VA dealers would not sell 'anything with a pistol grip' to MD residents. We talked to a couple of the AR tables who were willing to make MD compliant guns. Ash Tactical was one table I remember. Nice guy, he was doing custom builds that started under $900. Others were prebuilt with heavy barrels.

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Bought some decent ammo cans, some self defense ammo and some range ammo. Priced a few reloading presses and decided to order online. Would love to buy from an IP but my money is too tight right now. Will always buy powder, projectiles and primers locally when available from an IP.

JAR

Feb 18, 2009
    A lot of good deals to be had today if you looked around. Picked up a factory sealed .22 rifle for half of retail. Loaded up on gen 3 pmags at prices better than I can find online. Reminded me of the good ole gun show days where everything wasn't overpriced.

JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Bought some decent ammo cans, some self defense ammo and some range ammo. Priced a few reloading presses and decided to order online. Would love to buy from an IP but my money is too tight right now. Will always buy powder, projectiles and primers locally when available from an IP.

Did you by chance see anyone selling projectiles or maybe molds? Assuming that stuff was in the same sellers stash as reloaders.... TIA

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    Can someone there (or who was there) tell me if there is anyone making Kydex holsters on the spot? I have a CZ 75B with a frame mounted OKO red dot and I want a holster made for it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom