• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I think if a miracle occurs and Hogan gets a second term, he will tilt further left. I believe he has higher aspirations and the only way he becomes a Senator or Congressman from Maryland is to aspire to be like Hoyer.

I would take Hogan as a senator sure. You prefer our current ones?

You want OMalley back in charge?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I would take Hogan as a senator sure. You prefer our current ones?

You want OMalley back in charge?

To make senator from md he has to up his anti 2a stance until he gets in line with our senators now, and he will begin if re-elected day1

And hogan got confiscation without due process, and he got the bumpstock bill into law unconstitutional taking some of our toys without compensation,even O’Malley couldn’t pull that off

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    To make senator from md he has to up his anti 2a stance until he gets in line with our senators now, and he will begin if re-elected day1

And hogan got confiscation without due process, and he got the bumpstock bill into law unconstitutional taking some of our toys without compensation,even O’Malley couldn’t pull that off

Here you go:

handmade, just for you.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Here you go:

handmade, just for you.

Best give that golden egg to hogan to pay for the free cc he’s now giving away, or is that paid for from our paychecks? Hmmm

Just like Hogan’s cutting taxes he’s saving the 2a in md

I just can’t see why folks are pushing so hard to vote for an anti 2a anti constitution governor

Shawn Quinn will get my vote

Md politics, who can rape their constituents the hardest and take as much from them as possible. Dems and republicans rapers working together, oh my

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I get that everyone wants a solid 2A supporter in the Governor's seat and in GA as much as possible. The reality is that no vocal 2A supporter can win a state-wide election in MD. Therefore, I choose a candidate that will do LESS harm than any of the democrats. That is Hogan. My other choice is to leave this state and those plans are underway.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I get that everyone wants a solid 2A supporter in the Governor's seat and in GA as much as possible. The reality is that no vocal 2A supporter can win a state-wide election in MD. Therefore, I choose a candidate that will do LESS harm than any of the democrats. That is Hogan. My other choice is to leave this state and those plans are underway.
    I'm against confiscation, but infringement is fine with me... I just don't understand that mentality. If you always vote for the lesser of two evils your candidates will never be anything but evil. Vote for what you believe in, don't just follow sheep on the bandwagon and try to pick who will win.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    As far as I'm concerned, Hogan can go **** himself. Spineless/Gutless piece of shit. His actions have proven that.

That said, unless a better alternative becomes available. That fat turd is as good as we're going to get.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Tellya what, folks...

Tell us which of the Ds you would prefer to handle things, and we'll go there.

Or maybe we can get Rob Sobhani to run.

The governor has no one to blame for his 2A stance but himself. He chose to play politics with our rights, and yet there are a significant number of presumably pro-2A people here who are completely fine with Governor Grabber's actions because....reasons.

Whatever one's reasons for voting for Hogan, they are voting for someone who has willingly, happily, put his name on grabbing legislation and made it law. That's asinine, in my opinion. You might recall that I was pro-Hogan as recently as this session. Let us stop defending the indefensible.

Voting for grabbers begets grabbers. Let's not act surprised when more grabbers seek to replace the grabbers already in office.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    The governor has no one to blame for his 2A stance but himself. He chose to play politics with our rights, and yet there are a significant number of presumably pro-2A people here who are completely fine with Governor Grabber's actions because....reasons.

Whatever one's reasons for voting for Hogan, they are voting for someone who has willingly, happily, put his name on grabbing legislation and made it law. That's asinine, in my opinion.

Voting for grabbers begets grabbers. Let's not act surprised when more grabbers seek to replace the grabbers already in office.

Or if the grabbers get re-elected they grab again and again and again

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I don't know my friend. Bob Ehrlich had high approval ratings too and he lost, many people think because of the blowback from Bush being so unpopular. Hogan is going to have the same problem with the Trump resentment I think.

Ehrlich didn't do anything for the 2a community, he promised to do it in his second term. Problem is, he didn't get one! Why?
    1. bad haircut no, I'm not joking.
    2. flush tax!
    3. didn't do anything for his base in the 2a community and lost much of their support.

Kendall would have made a great governor if she would have ran! From what I saw of her during numerous meetings, she is much more intelligent.

I give the majority of voters enough credit to know that who ever is in the White House has nothing to do with the person in the governor's mansion.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    If Hogan vetoed either bill he loses the governorship. It was a hand grenade the dems planned to throw at him this session no matter what. He tried to get a bill less damaging, but it was never going to happen. He had to sign it. For those who don't understand, you are fools. He was the levy holding back the flood for 3 years. This session was the dems turn to fracture his voters so they could get back in power. They have their plans to get back into power and gain more. They want to strip you of the last of your rights. Hogan has his plan to strip the dems of their power and start restoring your rights. If you want to sit home or vote for a dem, then you are a worthless pos that deserves everything your going to get. I will help him get the 5 senators or 7 House members he needs to change Maryland for the better. If you don't want that then you are part of the problem. Opportunities like this don't come along often, it's been 6 plus decades in the making and you want to burn the constitution to prove you're morally superior.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    If Hogan vetoed either bill he loses the governorship. It was a hand grenade the dems planned to throw at him this session no matter what. He tried to get a bill less damaging, but it was never going to happen. He had to sign it. For those who don't understand, you are fools. He was the levy holding back the flood for 3 years. This session was the dems turn to fracture his voters so they could get back in power. They have their plans to get back into power and gain more. They want to strip you of the last of your rights. Hogan has his plan to strip the dems of their power and start restoring your rights. If you want to sit home or vote for a dem, then you are a worthless pos that deserves everything your going to get. I will help him get the 5 senators or 7 House members he needs to change Maryland for the better. If you don't want that then you are part of the problem. Opportunities like this don't come along often, it's been 6 plus decades in the making and you want to burn the constitution to prove you're morally superior.

"Had to sign it." Meaning, he chose to sign it because he determined that standing up for inalienable rights was not politically expedient.

I'm not voting for Hogan, period. Am I "a worthless POS?"

Didn't you have a failed run or two at office?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

Hogan restoring our rights, he told you that?

Like day 1 told you that?

Like a pro 2a msp super told you that??

Burn the constitution? You mean like asking for and signing anti 2a and anti constitutional bills into law?

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg

Hogan did not have to sign it! If he did not sign it, it would have become law anyway. He could have vetoed it and should have. Instead, he chose to go along to get along. Not what I'm looking for in a leader. Yeah, I know, we are once again looking at a shit sandwich. Doesn't mean we have to eat it willingly.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Again, Hogan can go **** himself. I'll say that here, and to his face given the opportunity.

Until I have the option of A - a better candidate, or B - putting MD in my rearview, I don't have much of an option aside from that fat turd. So, unless I'm out of here before election time, I'll pull the lever for him (and then go home and take a scalding hot shower).

Maybe that makes me a fool, so be it. But I'm a fool with a very sharp memory, and a unforgiving nature.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I still don't understand the mentality of less bad is the name of the game. We are losing rights either way and those who advocate for a guy who would take fewer rights or take them slower is the right choice because the other guy will take them faster??? How does that make sense??? losing rights is losing rights, right? The only answer I see is leaving the state for the libs to run as they see fit and we all should move to America like the illegals. Because after all don't we all deserve the American Dream too?

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Again, Hogan can go **** himself. I'll say that here, and to his face given the opportunity.

Until I have the option of A - a better candidate, or B - putting MD in my rearview, I don't have much of an option aside from that fat turd. So, unless I'm out of here before election time, I'll pull the lever for him (and then go home and take a scalding hot shower).

Maybe that makes me a fool, so be it. But I'm a fool with a very sharp memory, and a unforgiving nature.

No offense meant but if you vote for hogan you have a very forgiving nature. He’s an anti and doesn’t deserve your vote, but it’s your vote and I would fight to the death so you can have it.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    well i guess im another pos :lol:. If you want to follow along go right ahead you bend over beside him .burn the constitution what the he--. IMO He started fire with the un constitutional 1302. He didn't have to sign it he chose to. F him and possibly anyone he supports

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom