• K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Counter protest sign idea:

“I’m Not Surrendering My Rights Or Property Because You Can’t Raise Your Children Properly.”

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I left a comment on that page. I think everyone should have them commit to either a School Safety or Gun Control Rally. I'd like to know which.... like I need to guess, right?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Attachments

• B9BC4AB1-841C-45C0-A0E3-0FC1B26E1B45.jpg
      B9BC4AB1-841C-45C0-A0E3-0FC1B26E1B45.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 765

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    Lol if you think Olney is bad you might just need to buy your own island

Had little animals grabbing my 8 yr old daughter’s chest and saying “I like your titties”. They did this to a couple of other girls at Olney elementary. What type of animals do that at 8? I’m a product of NYC schools and I never saw something like that in grammar school. The principal refused to tell us how the boys would be punished, until I threatened to get law enforcement involved.

More and more kids who barely spoke English. A deluge of 3rd world immigrants moving close.

They developed what was once a beautiful open area behind my home, where I’d drink coffee or vodka and watch the deer families graze and prance. They put in a few decent houses and then a bunch of affordable housing for more undesirables to move there. I had to leave. It’s almost all of MoCo.

Where I live in Frederick it’s conservative, good families (for the most part), educated people mixed with good ol’farm boys, and a lot of pro-2A supporters. I’m sure Frederick will change as they widen I-270s. Makes me sick. America is turning into a ********.

End of rant.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Had little animals grabbing my 8 yr old daughter’s chest and saying “I like your titties”. They did this to a couple of other girls at Olney elementary. What type of animals do that at 8? I’m a product of NYC schools and I never saw something like that in grammar school. The principal refused to tell us how the boys would be punished, until I threatened to get law enforcement involved.

More and more kids who barely spoke English. They developed a beautiful open area behind my home, where I’d drink coffee or vodka and watch the deer families graze and prance. They put in a few decent houses and then a bunch of affordable housing for more undesirables to move there. I had to leave. It’s almost all of MoCo.

I’m sorry you had to deal with that but Olney is far from a ********. I’d venture to say 75% of the membership couldn’t afford to live there in a single family home.

No I’m not triggered but your talking like Olney is Baltimore. It’s actually a great little area currently

mesmithwesson

Jan 8, 2013

More and more kids who barely spoke English. A deluge of 3rd world immigrants moving close...They put in a few decent houses and then a bunch of affordable housing for more undesirables to move there. I had to leave. It’s almost all of MoCo.

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2018/04/montgomery-county-legal-aid-deportation-proceedings/

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    I’m sorry you had to deal with that but Olney is far from a ********. I’d venture to say 75% of the membership couldn’t afford to live there in a single family home.

No I’m not triggered but your talking like Olney is Baltimore. It’s actually a great little area currently

I guess we agree to disagree. I’m certainly not a pompous a$$, but I didn’t want my daughter growing up in MoCo. I now commute 50 miles each way to McLean. It sux, but I do it for my daughter.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I guess we agree to disagree. I’m certainly not a pompous a$$, but I didn’t want my daughter growing up in MoCo. I now commute 50 miles each way to McLean. It sux, but I do it for my daughter.

That’s super respectable boss! I ain’t gonna ever knock you for doing what you think is best for your family

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD

Exactly! Our Sheriff in Frederick county, a great man, enforces immigration laws.

I’m in finance (capital markets) and would volunteer (when I worked in Bethesda) to teach finance to school kids. I could not believe the sad state of affairs in the schools. Half the kids don’t speak English and the kids that try hard are held back by this. The cavalier attitude of the teachers was very disconcerting. They were talking about retiring and ignored the misbehaving kids. I felt terribly for the kids. Just to qualify, I taught in Gaithersburg and Derwood.

Mr.Blue

Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    That’s super respectable boss! I ain’t gonna ever knock you for doing what you think is best for your family

Maybe “$hithole” is too strong of a word. Other than Bethesda, Chevy Chase, and Potomac, Olney is probably the next best area in MoCo. I guess I just hate MoCo.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Maybe “$hithole” is too strong of a word. Other than Bethesda, Chevy Chase, and Potomac, Olney is probably the next best area in MoCo. I guess I just hate MoCo.

Give it 10 years upper MoCo (Montgomery Village/Germantown) will be pretty damn bad

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

You'd hate Olney more now - lots of speed cameras on 108 and 97.

Eh... let MoCo get what MoCo voted for

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Exactly! Our Sheriff in Frederick county, a great man, enforces immigration laws.

I’m in finance (capital markets) and would volunteer (when I worked in Bethesda) to teach finance to school kids. I could not believe the sad state of affairs in the schools. Half the kids don’t speak English and the kids that try hard are held back by this. The cavalier attitude of the teachers was very disconcerting. They were talking about retiring and ignored the misbehaving kids. I felt terribly for the kids. Just to qualify, I taught in Gaithersburg and Derwood.

And Frederick is a complete ******** compared to what it used to be and while I agree that Chuck is a good guy, there's really no impact on immigration related crime and criminals as a result. (Not his fault, just reality)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom