• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    So we dodged a bullet with our AC one last time. Our AC stopped working Monday. I have a service contract with BGE Home, they came out a replaced the motor. Luckily it was covered, so I had zero out of pocket on it. It seems that once a year the last few years, we’ve had them out for something simple. The system is original to the house, so it’s 22 years old. At least I have some breathing room to get multiple quotes now.

Any suggestions for companies to get quotes from for AC and furnace replacement in the Elkridge area? Figure if I’m replacing one, the other isn’t far behind. TIA

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    So we dodged a bullet with our AC one last time. Our AC stopped working Monday. I have a service contract with BGE Home, they came out a replaced the motor. Luckily it was covered, so I had zero out of pocket on it. It seems that once a year the last few years, we’ve had them out for something simple. The system is original to the house, so it’s 22 years old. At least I have some breathing room to get multiple quotes now.

Any suggestions for companies to get quotes from for AC and furnace replacement in the Elkridge area? Figure if I’m replacing one, the other isn’t far behind. TIA

Contact pbharvey on the board.

He IS the man for HVAC.

https://www.mdshooters.com/member.php?u=20946

noloader

Jeff Not G
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2022
    Pasadena, MD

Are you still looking? If so, please PM me.

I can recommend a fellow who has about 25 years of experience. My brother is former HVAC. My brother doesn't do the work anymore, but he recommends a friend he worked with for years. His friend just replaced the HVAC system at our house. Our system was 21 years old, and we replaced it to avoid future problems.

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Are you still looking? If so, please PM me.

I can recommend a fellow who has about 25 years of experience. My brother is former HVAC. My brother doesn't do the work anymore, but he recommends a friend he worked with for years. His friend just replaced the HVAC system at our house. Our system was 21 years old, and we replaced it to avoid future problems.
    Thanks for the reply, but our resident PBHarvey took care of it last year.

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Frederick Air is good. Ask for Dan Cline in sales. For Service ask for Duane Myers. Those guys are straight shooters. 301-663-0300
    It's funny you mentioned Dan. I've been talking to him off and on since 2017. Unfortunately, the pricing this year is insanely higher than the end of 2017. Almost double for the full Evolution System. Installation of the new units are going in today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom