• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillTheLegend

Jun 4, 2020
    Hey everyone. I am currently a PA resident and I am going to move down to Maryland for grad school. I am confused about the "assault weapon ban" Maryland has which states that MCX "meets the definition of a 'copycat weapon'." Is it possible for me to own one in Maryland?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It means you have too many evil features. Flash hider and folding stock aka "the shoulder thingie that goes up" are them. Replace the flash hider with muzzle brake, you are now legal.

Grad school, eh? If its Hopkins, I also advise you purchase 5 more guns as a middle finger to hizonner Bloomturd.

BillTheLegend

Jun 4, 2020
    It means you have too many evil features. Flash hider and folding stock aka "the shoulder thingie that goes up" are them. Replace the flash hider with muzzle brake, you are now legal.

Grad school, eh? If its Hopkins, I also advise you purchase 5 more guns as a middle finger to hizonner Bloomturd.
    You right, Hopkins. I am still looking for a place to stay and no offense to you but Baltimore looks like a living hell for me.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    You right, Hopkins. I am still looking for a place to stay and no offense to you but Baltimore looks like a living hell for me.

When I was a grad student at Hopkins, I thought so too. Yes, Baltimore is a shock. I am also from Western PA, home of pop and Stillers. Roland Park is nice, still, I hear. But I was on Homewood campus. There are pockets of nice in Baltimore that feel like the burbs, and then there are pockets that look like third world countries. Find the former, on the 2nd or 3rd floor, lol.

BillTheLegend

Jun 4, 2020
    When I was a grad student at Hopkins, I thought so too. Yes, Baltimore is a shock. I am also from Western PA, home of pop and Stillers. Roland Park is nice, still, I hear. But I was on Homewood campus. There are pockets of nice in Baltimore that feel like the burbs, and then there are pockets that look like third world countries. Find the former, on the 2nd or 3rd floor, lol.
    Thanks for the advice. I am going to Homewood campus too(what a coincident).

Eastwind

Nice!
    May 3, 2020

None taken.

I've lived here my entire life. Baltimore is a ********, and it would be better off sinking into the bay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom