• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Musa

Mar 27, 2020
    I’m new to this site. I’m looking for someone who has land in the Germantown/frederick area that I can do target shooting. Would like help to zero in AR15 scope

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Welcome, I think you’re out of luck for the moment as most public and private ranges are closed under direction from the governor. I would recommend you bore sight your rifle for now.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    I’m new to this site. I’m looking for someone who has land in the Germantown/frederick area that I can do target shooting. Would like help to zero in AR15 scope

Chances of finding someone you don't know that will let you shoot on their private land are about zero. Unless you're a person that a landowner knows and trusts its not going to happen. There's too much risk letting an unknown person shoot on your land. If I had land suitable for shooting I definitely wouldn't let just anyone use it.

Ian

Dontre member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Damascus-ish
    When things calm down, ie reopen, I’d be happy to take you along, to IWLA Damacus, for a day. Just 100 yards, but hey...

ianmd11

Apr 4, 2017
    Carroll County
    Didn't they say cops won't be responding to non-violent crimes? Im sure there are a ton of open places to shoot now...kidding kidding, Please don't go shooting in public areas

Enfield303

Feb 12, 2011
    Harford County
    Bel Air Gun Range just posted to facebook that they are reopening their range by appointment only. Two shooters per lane and one hour time limit. Give them a call at 410-399-9518 to make an appointment.

brownspotz

Ultimate Member
    Oct 22, 2013
    Didn't they say cops won't be responding to non-violent crimes? Im sure there are a ton of open places to shoot now...kidding kidding, Please don't go shooting in public areas

Like Baltimore City?
    They'll give you a Mulligan on that.

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Izaak Walton, Rockville Chapter has pistol and rifle ranges in Germantown but they are closed right now for the Pandemic. AR-15s and AR-15 pistols have to be used on the rifle range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom