• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This is one of the threads that set me on the road to rack and ruin. I'm addicted now...

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Just got my renewal notice.

There is a new requirement to turn in your records if not renewing! No longer able to destroy them so the Dems are now creating their unconstitutional and illegal registry.

coinboy

Yeah, Sweet Lemonade.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Howard County

There is a new requirement to turn in your records if not renewing! No longer able to destroy them so the Dems are now creating their unconstitutional and illegal registry.
    Weird.

I just turned in mine a couple of months ago and it clearly said not required.

There is also still this on the FAQ page:

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel

Duh! I did not see the tiny little print saying C&R does not need to submit when not renewing.

Sorry for any confusion.

Need a magnifying glass to see the damn print!

May 16, 2012
    With the new(ish) law regarding long gun transfers in MD, I have a couple questions about its interaction with FFL03s:

Can a non-licensee in MD sell a C&R-eligible long gun to a FFL03 in MD without going through an FFL01/07?
    Can a FFL03 holder in MD sell a C&R-eligible long gun to another FFL03 in MD without going through an FFL01/07?

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    With the new(ish) law regarding long gun transfers in MD, I have a couple questions about its interaction with FFL03s:

Can a non-licensee in MD sell a C&R-eligible long gun to a FFL03 in MD without going through an FFL01/07?
    Can a FFL03 holder in MD sell a C&R-eligible long gun to another FFL03 in MD without going through an FFL01/07?
    My take, yes and yes.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    FFL to FFL falls under federal. A FFL already has a background check done....

Not because of that reasoning . Because that's how the new Md law is written .

003 to 003 within Maryland for handguns is verboten , but the final version of SB-1 allowed it for long guns .

May 16, 2012
    Thanks for the answers. Where in the law did the long gun background check bill actually land? I generally like to read them as they exist in MD Code, so if anyone has a law citation, I'd like to see it.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144

Atlasarmory

yes and no.....for years I have simply sent a copy to: Chief of Police, AA County.
    No name included.

never had a problem.......so far !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom