• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    What Milsurp guns have they been selling at recent shows? I was looking at the Timonium show for an M38 or 44 or...enfield/Mauser.

JSW

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2008
    Bryansville, Pa.
    stop by the show at delta , don usually has milsurp rifles both russian and enfields as well as some others. then stop and see me(joe) i carry the ammo for both

madmattmd

Aug 17, 2006
    The Frozen North
    When I went to Shooter’s Discount last week to pick up my Beretta, Lou hadn’t “re-stocked” the shelves from the “two shows in two weeks” syndrome. I’d suggest calling him (410-795-3720) to see what he’ll have available. He’s always getting new guns.

Matt

toddriver

Jan 23, 2008
    I stopped in to his store last week with a buddy of mine. The man behind the corner was pretty cool. He had a pretty nice selection of milsurp weapons. I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a G22 or G23. The hardest part is deciding which one. Say guys, which one do you recommend, and why?

Thanks.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    That guy rocks. I've picked up 3 Yugo AK's and an RPK off him in the last year and he STILL won't sell me the fawkin' Angelina Jolie cutout in the front of his store....

(fiancee's a BIG fan of Angie... I couldn't really care less)

Damn son.....you're a DuValian!! Steal that friggin' cutout! Make us proud!

j/k sorry, that's the PG county upbringing in me..........

You're a photog - get a pic, enlarge to size, mount to backer and make fiance' happy.....if you're getting married - you may as well learn the mantra. If Mrs. Mudskipper isn't happy - NOBODY'S happy....:sad20: :D

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    I stopped in to his store last week with a buddy of mine. The man behind the corner was pretty cool. He had a pretty nice selection of milsurp weapons. I'm kicking around the idea of picking up a G22 or G23. The hardest part is deciding which one. Say guys, which one do you recommend, and why?

Thanks.

Do you want the full size G22 or the mid-size G23? Personal choice. I have the G22, G23, G27 (subcompact). The 23 is has more utility. I shoot the 22 and 27 more than the 23. If you're only planning on one - get the 23. Small enough to carry as well as shoot out to longer distances(longer sight radius). Surprisingly, I shoot the 27 the best. BTW- I like them all!

armedsks

Feb 27, 2007
    Sharpsburg, MD
    I pick up my g31 today from my ffl here in washington county. Hopefully i can get home in time for some daylight and blast some evil paint cans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom