• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silanehead

Sarcastic Member
    Oct 24, 2012
    Dundalk
    All paperwork arguments aside, I will definitely be adding several lowers to the safe.
    Considering a possible future of Brown/Frosh tag teaming Maryland gun owners, this seems to be a current blessing for us.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    All paperwork arguments aside, I will definitely be adding several lowers to the safe.
    Considering a possible future of Brown/Frosh tag teaming Maryland gun owners, this seems to be a current blessing for us.

Give us a call to reserve yours now. They are selling fast. 410-526-1011

Thanks
    Dan

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    Since when is a 77r needed for a possible future firearm? If it's not now a regulated firearm, why does MSP have a right to demand a 77r? What if it's gonna be an HBAR?

MSP says you can buy multiple lowers. How can you do that without being a DC if it's regulated?

BS from MSP .

Anybody know?

Prior to the change of laws, you could buy TWO regulated at one time without a DC...BUT you had to then wait SIXTY (60) days to purchase your next regulated firearm, instead of the normal THIRTY (30) days.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    One of our FFL's was told by MSP that multiple purchases of lowers was ok. If a 77r is required, then I assume MSP thinks the lower is a regulated firearm. If it's indeed regulated, how can multiple lowers be purchased without a DC letter?

scratching head.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    One of our FFL's was told by MSP that multiple purchases of lowers was ok. If a 77r is required, then I assume MSP thinks the lower is a regulated firearm. If it's indeed regulated, how can multiple lowers be purchased without a DC letter?

scratching head.

They'll be cash and carry within the week.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012

scratching head.

Form 77M, multiple purchase request for non DC.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Don't mean to hi jack this thread but wouldn't that make it legal to transfer a stripped lower from one person to another person in MD.?? Sorry but now I'm curious. Apologies BB Pawn.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Don't mean to hi jack this thread but wouldn't that make it legal to transfer a stripped lower from one person to another person in MD.?? Sorry but now I'm curious. Apologies BB Pawn.

np here, good question.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    During the height of the panic? The seller must have been retarded or something.

Maybe I just got lucky. They were New Frontier Armory LW15 Stripped Polymer Lower Receivers from MidwestPX.com. The complete lowers were also available from JoeBob's last summer for $115.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ntier-armory-lw-15-polymer-ar-lower-receiver/

Have not tested any. Also ordered plenty of forged lowers, including Anderson's, which is a quality lower that this IP is selling. Kudos to BBP for being prepped to getting them in state quickly.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Maybe I just got lucky. They were New Frontier Armory LW15 Stripped Polymer Lower Receivers from MidwestPX.com. The complete lowers were also available from JoeBob's last summer for $115.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ntier-armory-lw-15-polymer-ar-lower-receiver/

Have not tested any. Also ordered plenty of forged lowers, including Anderson's, which is a quality lower that this IP is selling. Kudos to BBP for being prepped to getting them in state quickly.

By the summer, prices were way down from the Springtime highs.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    First batch sold out. Now selling batch #2, expect them Monday or Tuesday of next week.

Thanks
    Dan
    410-526-1011

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    but can they all be picked up at once?

I think non DC is a max of two which can be picked up at the same time but then have to wait 60 days for another regulated purchase. You just have to give a reason for a multiple purchase of regulated firearm for non DC I.E "dealer discount" but it is a Max of two for non DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom