• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Just an FYI. If anyone is looking for an Uzi I have a very nice package on consignment at Continental Arms.
    IMI, converted by Ciener in 1986. I am the 2nd owner, bought it unused from the original owner a few years back. Has a Gemtech Mosaad suppressor. Less then 900 rds thru gun and less than 400 thru can.
    Comes with original box, Uzi labeled soft case, folding and wood stocks, 2 mag loaders approx 6 mags and 3 top covers (2 ratcheting). Gives you the ability to use one top with irons and another with optics.
    Forgot 2 key items

This is a Registered Receiver gun, Not a reg bolt.
    You can change calibers. And it comes with a NIB .22 conversion kit with mags, these are $500.
    You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner, more complete package.

Last edited:

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Just an FYI. If anyone is looking for an Uzi I have a very nice package on consignment at Continental Arms.
    IMI, converted by Ciener in 1986. I am the 2nd owner, bought it unused from the original owner a few years back. Has a Gemtech Mosaad suppressor. Less then 900 rds thru gun and less than 400 thru can.
    Comes with original box, Uzi labeled soft case, folding and wood stocks, 2 mag loaders approx 6 mags and 3 top covers (2 ratcheting). Gives you the ability to use one top with irons and another with optics.

Price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom