• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I’ve got two agency marked Gen 1s. One is slide stamped with the agency the other is special serial number that is agency specific.

Obviously not as rare but i have a 19 that is FOP commermative from 88 or 89 but it’s LZ serial number so no proof marks

You have a decent MPDC collection dont you?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    You have a decent MPDC collection dont you?

9 working MPDC firearms ;)

I’m missing the Gen 3 19s/17s but my guess is those never see the light of day

I need an 870 and would love an old 700 but doubt I’ll ever see either

Our SWAT team used the Sig226 for a very short bit and i was able to find one. VERY HARD TO FIND

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    These are the holy grail for collectors. I was offered them and could have easily flipped them for a profit but I’d rather put the money into ammo.

Is the mag in that photo a Gen 1? Reason I ask is I picked up a couple cheap at a gun show a few years back. Tried to use them in a Gen 4 34 with no joy.

Every other Glock mag I own has the square(ish) cutout at the top of the mag and the followers are different from the round, including the two that came with a Gen 2 17.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    Do all of these collector prices and values only apply to Glock Gen 1’s? I recently sold a Glock 22 Gen 2 (Three pin) in excellent condition with box and paperwork for $300. I’m starting to worry I may have hosed myself. The buyer was a bit too eager to buy the item.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Do all of these collector prices and values only apply to Glock Gen 1’s? I recently sold a Glock 22 Gen 2 (Three pin) in excellent condition with box and paperwork for $300. I’m starting to worry I may have hosed myself. The buyer was a bit too eager to buy the item.

Maybe by $50 but nothing significant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom