• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mtwoodson

May 7, 2011
    Western Eastern Shore
    What's the going price for 7.62x39 ? I found a full case of Eagle Exim Inc. non-corrosive ammo in the storage unit. It's two spam cans of 660-rounds in a wooden case, totaling 1320- rounds of 7.62x39. The case seems to indicate a born date of Jan 04. Google tells me it's probably 124 grain jacketed hollow points on 10-round stripper clips, and probably with olive-green steel cases.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      55.5 KB · Views: 828

pappa

Dec 9, 2015
    What's the going price for 7.62x39 ? I found a full case of Eagle Exim Inc. non-corrosive ammo in the storage unit. It's two spam cans of 660-rounds in a wooden case, totaling 1320- rounds of 7.62x39. The case seems to indicate a born date of Jan 04. Google tells me it's probably 124 grain jacketed hollow points on 10-round stripper clips, and probably with olive-green steel cases.

AND . Those stripper clips are worth money, so you may come out pretty good.

Why does the crate say CORROSIVE?
    I've bought a lot of LVE (Low Voltage Electric) -.sold under various names, but never saw any marked corrosive.
    There's so much of that on market that rather than sell outright, you might come out better trading it at gun show for caliber you use. Long as bore/chamber is cleaned with water based - not oil or solvent like #9 based (yes, before it's piped in by someone - we all know water IS a solvent) solution it should do no damage. Good luck with your dealing. Pat

Last edited:

Mtwoodson

May 7, 2011
    Western Eastern Shore
    Pappa,
    It says Non______________Corrosive. The two words are separated by the metal band on the case. Lol

Attachments

• 58a2f57b-c606-4ba6-984f-8f81fe3e19a4.jpg
      58a2f57b-c606-4ba6-984f-8f81fe3e19a4.jpg
      53.5 KB · Views: 490
    Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Just look at a Walmart for the Tulamo. 25 cents a round in small quantities.
    Bulk will be lower. When you can't find Tulamo/wolf at Walmart or the bigger retailers, then its scarce.
    So many of the hoarders have already hoarded that many calibers are becoming easier to find.

pappa

Dec 9, 2015
    Pappa,
    It says Non______________Corrosive. The two words are separated by the metal band on the case. Lol

Sorry Man, Think I need to get my glasses changed!
    Non of the cases I have bought included strippers. Be sure to include that in pricing.
    You shouldn't have any problem moving those. Pat

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom