Roadtrip to the beach....Delaware Gun Shops?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDonMD

Mar 18, 2013
    HoCo
    Disappointing ran by lightnouse and they were closed. Door showed. No hours but their business listing showed they were open....

Ill see if I can run by the place on rt1 at some point.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lighthouse is owned by Gus who also owns Accurate Pawn and Tackle in Elkridge, MD. He should be down there on Friday and Saturday. Try calling him today to check his schedule and tell him what you are looking for. He will be in one of the two stores. I was at Lighthouse last Friday to pick up some mags.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Stooped by for the 1st time with my son this past Saturday and got to meet Gus. Super friendly guy, lots of knowledge. The shop was well-stocked with just about anything you could want. I was looking for some reliable AK-74 mags for my dad's 5.45 AK. He didn't have any there, but offered to pick some up for me at Chantilly at the end of the month and bring them to DE for me to pick up. Yes, that's going above and beyond for a customer!! Ended up with a couple G17 mags at a great price. Great experience and I can see I'm gonna be a regular at this shop. Thanks Gus and nice to meet you!

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Stooped by for the 1st time with my son this past Saturday and got to meet Gus. Super friendly guy, lots of knowledge. The shop was well-stocked with just about anything you could want. I was looking for some reliable AK-74 mags for my dad's 5.45 AK. He didn't have any there, but offered to pick some up for me at Chantilly at the end of the month and bring them to DE for me to pick up. Yes, that's going above and beyond for a customer!! Ended up with a couple G17 mags at a great price. Great experience and I can see I'm gonna be a regular at this shop. Thanks Gus and nice to meet you!

I don't one to use them in, but I wanted to buy a few of those 33 rounders just for the hell of it.
    They had the Magpul Glock mags too. You should have gotten one of those just for fun.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    I don't one to use them in, but I wanted to buy a few of those 33 rounders just for the hell of it.
    They had the Magpul Glock mags too. You should have gotten one of those just for fun.

You know, I had one in my hand, put it back, picked it up, put it back again. I need to give one a try. Maybe next time I'm in there. Those 33s are sweet; need more of them too :innocent0

Was kinda hoping for some Gen 2 Pmags, but he only had Gen 3s. Also some called Hexmags--never heard of 'em :shrug:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Lighthouse guns and gear is Gus from Accurate Pawns DE store The inventory has steadily been getting better every time I stop by. He is right by my boat dealer out there

Last edited:

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Lighthouse guns and gear is Gus from Accurate Pawns DE store

The inventory has steadily been getting better every time I stop by. He is rift by my boat dealer out there

Who North Bay?

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Who North Bay?
    Yes luckily I have only had to visit the boat dealer to get winterized. Going in August to buy a trailer though. Hmm may take several visits by myself to make the buys... I mean buy

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Yes luckily I have only had to visit the boat dealer to get winterized. Going in August to buy a trailer though. Hmm may take several visits by myself to make the buys... I mean buy

They (NB) suck. If you need recommendations for better service let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom