• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    non-firearm related question, can i bring my drums up to your shop? they are in the classifieds here and have become something of an icon to some of the members. thanks.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Welcome aboard, from Crofton, as an IP ! Glad to have you! Can't wait to get up and see your place

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    non-firearm related question, can i bring my drums up to your shop? they are in the classifieds here and have become something of an icon to some of the members. thanks.

Sorry no drums. Everyone that walks through the door thinks they are a drummer. Annoys the hell out of me.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Saw the awesome BBBestPawn billboard on Rt. 140 going toward Baltimore, just past the Gerstel Acadamy in Finksburg. :thumbsup:

Not sure how long it's been up, usually go past that in the dark each morning.

Been up a couple weeks now. It has lights you should see it in the dark. There is another on 91.

Thanks for mentioning it.
    Dan

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Recently had a transaction with these guys.

The staff was friendly and easy to work with and had good pricing.

If you are in the area I'd stop by. They had some very nice 1911's, Sigs, and other rifles on a display.

Don't let the outside of the building fool you. Good shop from my experience.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Recently had a transaction with these guys.

The staff was friendly and easy to work with and had good pricing.

If you are in the area I'd stop by. They had some very nice 1911's, Sigs, and other rifles on a display.

Don't let the outside of the building fool you. Good shop from my experience.

Thanks for the kind words. Outside of the building is the next project or the one after that I can't remember. It's good for giving directions though. "Look for big ugly blue building. You can't miss it"

I don't think the lights are working. Didn't see it this morning at 0 dark 30. :(

Just sent an email. Thanks for letting me know.

Store Policy on Gun Locks

This is on me and Im sorry I didnt ask when I was there. Instead of sending an email I thought it better I ask in this thread for all to see. If its listed somewhere sorry again as I didnt see it before I wrote this

Assuming there is a *store gun lock* policy what is it ?

Do you carry/sell the Omega-Alpha series locks ?

Whats the cost on the Omega-Alpha for semi auto pistols ?

thanks ahead

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    This is on me and Im sorry I didnt ask when I was there. Instead of sending an email I thought it better I ask in this thread for all to see. If its listed somewhere sorry again as I didnt see it before I wrote this

thanks ahead

Handgun is required to leave with a bore/chamber lock. You can bring your own, you can borrow one and bring it in, you can purchase one from us. We sell them for $25.

Thanks
    Dan

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD

thanks ahead

Depending on when you are picking up, I may be able to meet you there and let you borrow one. I have 9mm & 45. Let me know.

Omega21

Nov 27, 2010
    Traveling MD
    I recently picked up my second suppressor at Baltimore's Best Pawn. The process was smooth and seamless and the team at BBP is communicative, professional and a pleasure to work with from my experience. I would gladly do business with them again - well worth the 50 min drive for me.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    I will be buying a handgun from a seller in MD that lives near your shop (I did cal you prior to see if you could get it, out of production).

If we use you for the transfer, is there anything we need to know or bring prior? Will the generic plastic coated cable lock work?
    What is the fee incl holding the firearm while waiting for approval?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I will be buying a handgun from a seller in MD that lives near your shop (I did cal you prior to see if you could get it, out of production).

If we use you for the transfer, is there anything we need to know or bring prior? Will the generic plastic coated cable lock work?
    What is the fee incl holding the firearm while waiting for approval?

You can do your 77r ahead of time and bring in the app & pin numbers. We have bore locks for you to borrow. Transfer fee is $50. The state charges $10 for the background check. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom