• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    adding link to thread in our IP section.Hi all, I'll be posting this on a few of the forums here on MDS. Hopefully it's not considered spam.

We are in the process of ordering a large amount of 7.62x54r spam cans. Prices are up a bit from the last year. Looking on AIM they are $99 + $20 (approx) shipping. I think they can be found elsewhere for $115 shipped.

We would be looking to sell them for $110. I would like this to be a cash price. There is very little markup. I am trying to gauge interest and possibly get pre-orders. I want to figure out how much to order ahead of time.

So if you are interested in a can or two or ten. Please post in the thread in our IP section http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=3161193#post3161193 or PM and let me know.

Thanks
    Dan

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I personally don't think it's spam, but I'm jut one voice here. It's in keeping with our "In Stock Now!" thread, and it's certainly related to C&R firearms that many of us (most?) have. You may want to post to that thread in the future ... and maybe say where you are located. Thanks for posting this.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    What is the year and source? Generic is only going to generate generic interest.

Here is the quote from the sales guy
    "Most are mark 82, seen a couple of 83’s. No country of origin on the outside of crate. Invoice said Russia"

Dan

added*
    7.62X54R 148GR FMJBT AMMO BP MILD STEEL CORE.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    There is info on the outside of the crate. Here is an example of one of Russian: 7.62 light ball, made in 1972 with powder made in 1971 at plant 188

Attachments

• crate.jpg
      crate.jpg
      26.9 KB · Views: 159

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom