• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    Same here. What does this all mean? Somebody just copy a previous explanation of these cases and the various courts, that you took the time to write, and repost it here, please.

MackM

MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2018
    That old ultra-liberal bat will hang on until her health keeps her from raising a single finger to vote. But a Trump reelection might be so depressing to her that she just gives up and retires.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That old ultra-liberal bat will hang on until her health keeps her from raising a single finger to vote. But a Trump reelection might be so depressing to her that she just gives up and retires.

It's alleged that her staff is doing all of her work already. I guess one of them is a ventriloquist...

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I just noticed Deepak Gupta is counsel for Boston and Brookline in Gould. Sotomayor went out of her way to thank him for his service in Smith (They invited him to defend the ruling in Smith when the Solicitor General declined: https://www.scotusblog.com/2019/05/a-view-from-the-courtroom-running-hot-and-cold/).

Gupta's brief on the history of public carry in MA is also better than NJ.

Maybe the court likes Gupta better and wants to hear from him in Gould...maybe that all means something. Or maybe not.

Gould is June 6th and we shall see June 10th.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013

Se doesn't need to raise a finger to stay on the court. Se can be in a complete vegetative coma, or even brain dead and there still is no process to remove her. I expect her medical instructions are, if she is hospitalized, to keep her life support and all possible interventions until Jan 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom