• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    nice seeing you again epps... it was somewhat good but interesting at the beginning kinda day.. :)

crazy al just called me and he got the things he left to pick up.. he was going back to the range.. but dont know if he will after i told him that there were people waiting when we left.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Lx1x,

You should try out my Mosin after I improved the trigger. It breaks really clean,the pull is lighter at about 6 lbs with almost no creep at the take up. Also took care of the sticky bolt the rifle is now a much better shooting gun. I'm tempted to upgrade to a turned bolt handle and install a PU or PE optics for it.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Lx1x,

You should try out my Mosin after I improved the trigger. It breaks really clean,the pull is lighter at about 6 lbs with almost no creep at the take up. Also took care of the sticky bolt the rifle is now a much better shooting gun. I'm tempted to upgrade to a turned bolt handle and install a PU or PE optics for it.

Was hoping of you showing up so i can see your trigger job. Maybe next time. Or i'll drop off my three mosin for you to fix. LOL

epps1919

Aug 9, 2010
    SO.MD
    Thanks lx1x for the MD shooter sticker it looks good on my truck. I think i got my new VZ58 fixed and modified an AK mag to work in the VZ thanks to crazy Al for loaning me one of his to take measurements from. feeds good with dummy rounds need to take it to the range to test fire.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Thanks lx1x for the MD shooter sticker it looks good on my truck. I think i got my new VZ58 fixed and modified an AK mag to work in the VZ thanks to crazy Al for loaning me one of his to take measurements from. feeds good with dummy rounds need to take it to the range to test fire.

cool!! :party29:

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I'll bring some tools.. we can mod your triggers in the parking lot.:D

:D

the thing im more concerned is my eye sight..cant see shyt pass 25yards on iron sights..

buying more mosin isnt helping either.. just using up my money for eye doctor and new glasses.. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom