• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • To be honest, I wanted to see how many MDS “neighbors” I might have.

And to see if any of you have any history with the MoCo Council. I saw that all 9 seats are filled by Democrats and are all up for re-election in 2018.

I would love to get more involved in making MoCo more 2A friendly. I wondered if a few MDS running for Council seats would make the difference. There is also a MoCo Firearms Safety Committee; but I cannot find their members or quarter.

I haven’t yet gone to a MoCo council meeting but plan to, nor do I know the eligibility requirements.

Thoughts?
    Unless he's moved leggett lives on Dustin Road in burtonsville, so basically the only history I have is fighting the urge to egg his house daily for the past 20 years

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Hey at least I know I got a couple 2A friends around for when the poopoo hits the fan.

I'm guessing the sales park you refer to is Briggs Chaney?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, that one.

Advanced coordination is always good! I know of at least one other over by Fairland.

I'd be up for a beer or such sometime.

Sounds good to me.

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    North Potomac/Gaitherburg/Darnestown - 20878. Down the street from QOHS. Stuck here. Trying to make the best of it.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Nice

Twinbrook / Rockville I work in Bethesda. I know most of the council members Sidney Katz is the only one worth supporting, he isn't pro gun but is generally fair and fiscally not an idiot, also a nice and committed guy.

My parents still live on ardennes near viers mill

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I used to live in Co 15 first due area aka Castle Blvd right across from the auto park, now I live in Co 25 first due area. Heck I can hear when they are backing up into the bays and when they let the air horn ring when exiting the station doors. Yep sub chapter at this end of monkey cnty....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom