• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    A year or two ago a man was beaten to death in an Acme store in Elkton, Cecil county, Maryland. It was isle 6 IIRC.

strat56

Feb 23, 2017
    I voted before I realized the thread was 3 years old, think anyone is paying attention still?

Fnh57

Sep 30, 2017
    Baltimore area.
    No way citizens carrying is a threat to public safety. Their guns only come out when others have. Police are minutes away when seconds count. How much more violence do we need to see before people want to have the option to defend themselves.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    First word here (3 years ago) was 79% for, then it climbed up to 87% last post from the original old thread. I stumbled upon some information that Kroger was very pro-gun, searched MDS and found this ‘old’ thread. Discovered the poll was down to 68% and was still open interestingly. I’ve always wondered if the people putting these polls up manipulate the results, and how the results are used. If they are large or popular they at least are seen by the sites readers, so all perception should matter to some degree. Curious why this poll is still open and why the results have changed so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom