IRS was not targeting just conservatives...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I so hope that'd not the case...

Not only is this damning...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...yond-tea-party-criteria-broader-than-thought/

Gov. Huckabee has predicted (though I don't think he's elaborated yet), that Sheikh Barry-o al Hawai'i will not serve out the remainder of his term.

The song-and-dance act of his (and even moreso by Jay Carney-Barker) is getting difficult for them.

Huckabee predicted that Benghzai would end Obama's 2nd term early. There's about zero chance of that happening. The public, as a whole, just doesn't care. Hell, look what Clinton got away with and he's still the Democrat's darling 18 years after screwing an intern and repeatedly lying about it.

Remember what Hillary said back then?

"The great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president."

:sad20:

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    .. and to think many thought we had our :tinfoil: to tight....

Unfortunately, there a great many who still think that regardless of the latest developments of this and the Benghazi stories.

However, instead of the shiny object held out in front to distract, some of us have been watching the other hand!

wheelgun

Feb 23, 2009
    Optimistic

True. It also helps that the masses are stupid and brainwashed through our education system.

Hell,
    almost half of the people in this country are stupid, and the other half are full of ****. Doesn't leave many who know or care.

By the way, does anyone know where a thread titled "bs stories" went?

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Looks like conservative Think Tanks, Political Organizations and Talk radio will now use TRAC Phones to keep the DOJ from Tapping their phones. I just picked it up on a List Serv which name I can't release because it's super secret and hosted in Israel.

:D

Actually, the way things are going with corruption and scandals, this should be what's happening out there.

You can't trust, there is a now collapsing "trust level" in the USA all because of something so shallow - I won't say what - for fear of getting in trouble.

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Today the IRS expanded operations it described as targeted investigations against organizations previously identified as "enemies of the state" by the department of homeland security. The IRS hopes that by targeting these domestic enemies the government will deal a final blow against these criminal organizations which support unregulated internet commerce, unregulated speech, and the unregulated access to technology and raw materials. All of these things in the wrong hands could prove dangerous, the government reminds you that it's now your obligation to "say something, when you see something" as required by both the PATRIOT Act and the ORWELLIAN Security Act of 2014. Persons believed to observe potential anti-government actions without reporting are reminded that it is a federal offense to not report within 24 hours and that you may face fines of up to $250,000 and prison sentences of up to 20 years for a first offense.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    There will be no fall. This administration is untouchable.

They have already fallen. The legislative agenda is stalled. Each attempt to misdirect hurts incumbent congressmen going into 2014.

THEY MUST GET THE SCANDLES OFF THE DECK.
    if not then Congress flips. That's a win.

Fast and furious
    Benghazi
    IRS games
    Obama care failure.

Foreign policy..

It all adds up.

Remember its the swing vote we care about not the obamamanicas.

Be realistic but do not give in to despair either.

.?

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Today the IRS expanded operations it described as targeted investigations against organizations previously identified as "enemies of the state" by the department of homeland security. The IRS hopes that by targeting these domestic enemies the government will deal a final blow against these criminal organizations which support unregulated internet commerce, unregulated speech, and the unregulated access to technology and raw materials. All of these things in the wrong hands could prove dangerous, the government reminds you that it's now your obligation to "say something, when you see something" as required by both the PATRIOT Act and the ORWELLIAN Security Act of 2014. Persons believed to observe potential anti-government actions without reporting are reminded that it is a federal offense to not report within 24 hours and that you may face fines of up to $250,000 and prison sentences of up to 20 years for a first offense.

You may want to clarify -- the above is satire.

Right?

:tinfoil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom