• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Bon Fresco is pretty good. Close to work. There is a taco and pizza place that has opened up over on 175 in that area that I heard was real good... now I need tacos! :)

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Im pretty sure there was an R&R Taqueria in the WHite Marsh mall, but it lasted less than a year. I heard the food was good, but perhaps a bit pricey for the clientele :rolleyes:

They moved because the lease was too high. They moved over to Perry Hall near Weis and they are doing quite well. I go often but the food is not like the one in Elkridge. Elkridge had more Mexicans so their food was catered to them and not so much in Perry Hall.

I was told their shop in the Shell station is moving out to a into a store front. I think it's the same building where the massage parlor.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    They moved because the lease was too high. They moved over to Perry Hall near Weis and they are doing quite well. I go often but the food is not like the one in Elkridge. Elkridge had more Mexicans so their food was catered to them and not so much in Perry Hall.

I was told their shop in the Shell station is moving out to a into a store front. I think it's the same building where the massage parlor.

Yeah, I've been to the perry hall one several times. Not sure if they made a direct move since it seemed like there was at least a year or two between the time the one in the mall disappeared and the new one showed up. But I could be mistaken.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

I have always wondered about the mexican food truck along rt 1 on weekends with the flea market or the car auction place just across the street.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo

They are already in the new building. Where the old Jessup Deli used to be. It's like 50 feet from the Shell station. Darn good food. Not pricey either.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    They are already in the new building. Where the old Jessup Deli used to be. It's like 50 feet from the Shell station. Darn good food. Not pricey either.

And the new burger place by the same owner is really good as well. Chef Rod's Outrageous Burgers.
    (which is in the old R&R location in the shell station)

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    So, we were in wheaton yesterday for a baseball tournament when the heavens opened (luckily we got 4 innings in to make it official and won). For a celebratory dinner I referred back to this thread since Columbia is in the way back home. Been everywhere near home and wanted to try something new.

Thanks to anyone who recommended frisco tap house. It was DELICIOUS. :drool:

Attachments

• 20160529_190321.jpg
      20160529_190321.jpg
      58.8 KB · Views: 180

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    So, we were in wheaton yesterday for a baseball tournament when the heavens opened (luckily we got 4 innings in to make it official and won). For a celebratory dinner I referred back to this thread since Columbia is in the way back home. Been everywhere near home and wanted to try something new.

Thanks to anyone who recommended frisco tap house. It was DELICIOUS. :drool:

What is that soft shell crabs? What are the sides? Isn't the fork suppose to be on the left? Just kidding.... Looks good. Haven't had soft shell crabs in a long time, if that's what it is

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    What is that soft shell crabs? What are the sides? Isn't the fork suppose to be on the left? Just kidding.... Looks good. Haven't had soft shell crabs in a long time, if that's what it is

2 fried soft shells, sautéed garlic spinach, and mashedsweet potatoes. It was amazing and not a bad deal @ $20

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I hit Bon Fresco on Tuesday. It was very good. I had a Capri (sort of Italian cold cut) Ciabatta bread was fresh. "moon pie" for dessert was very good. I will go back. Still prefer Wegman's for the variety. Thanks for the tip.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I hit Bon Fresco on Tuesday. It was very good. I had a Capri (sort of Italian cold cut) Ciabatta bread was fresh. "moon pie" for dessert was very good. I will go back. Still prefer Wegman's for the variety. Thanks for the tip.

That's what I got the one time I went there and it was great!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Went to the Columbia Ale House for the first time last night.

Food was good, drink service was sloooooooowwwww. And we were sitting in the bar. Could see our beers sitting there for a good 4-5 minutes before the waitress brought them over.

I had the steak sandwich, the missus had the fish & chips. Sandwich was good, but too much blue cheese. I like blue cheese but not when you bit the sandwich and get just bread and cheese. Mrs. Stove enjoyed her meal.

Beer was just okay. I had the Staring at the Sun which was better with food than by itself. Mrs. Stove had the Riding Easy which tasted like it was cut with grapefruit juice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom