• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Will be my first show since moving to the area. Looking forward to it.

It's just a hole in the wall type show. Nothing like the other shows in the area. You would have been better served going to the Howard County Show. But I believe there is a Timonium show in October 15th and 16th.

Regardless, enjoy!

Ignorance is a terrible item to bear. Im back to Md after many years in Asia. I thought the only problem with getting s long gun like a AR is the dang magazine in this state..Now Im earest in search of of info on exactly what a HBAR is and why is needed.. But not why I posted here and now.. I wish to ask if I find myself to the BelAir Show tommorrow..saturday. Could I assime that any AR being sold there will be Md compliant?..thx now for any and all comment..d( or pm me as I dont really want to hijack this thread..

Ed

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    Isn't a pain to buy a regulated gun in PA for a MD resident? I like Gettysburg, as a city to eat, drink and walk. Thinking of going to the Bel Air show. Nicer, easier drive.

Hooker2

Disgruntled Pygmy
    Jan 10, 2008
    Bel Air
    Taking the wee laddy tomorrow morning to the show. Will be on the lookout for the rest of you heathens.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Ignorance is a terrible item to bear. Im back to Md after many years in Asia. I thought the only problem with getting s long gun like a AR is the dang magazine in this state..Now Im earest in search of of info on exactly what a HBAR is and why is needed.. But not why I posted here and now.. I wish to ask if I find myself to the BelAir Show tommorrow..saturday. Could I assime that any AR being sold there will be Md compliant?..thx now for any and all comment..d( or pm me as I dont really want to hijack this thread..

Ed

Yes, If you find an AR at the Bel Air show, or any gun show in Md it will be state compliant. There are also many local gun stores that will help you. Some advertise here in the Industry Partners forum.
    Welcome to the Site and if you want an AR you may want to buy soon to beat the election rush.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    I was there on Saturday...

I arrived around 11AM...

Great Pit Beef & a nice variety of homemade desserts...

It's a nice size show...

Mostly local vendors & lots of friendly folks...

There were a lot of folks there...

I had a nice day..!

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    small show, as expected. i did pick up a Rough Rider 22lr in like new condition on the cheap $125. Alwas have room for another 22 pistiol plinker for the daughter and grandaughter for those Fun-Time shoots.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I was there about 11 - noon. As has been mentioned, a mix of big dealers, to smaller ones, to individuals.

I got a spam can of .30-06 from Tyler Firearms (pre-arranged).

Top Gun (shop in Fallston) had Trail Boss, so got some of it, and some CCI MiniMag (OK price, not great, but better than others).

.22 ran from about just under 8 cpr to more than 15 cpr, depending on brand and dealer.

Saw some nice used firearms that would look good in my collection. But ended up buying a Remington Nylon 66 in Mohawk Brown. I wanted one when I was a kid, and never got it.

cb1980

Jul 25, 2016
    I had a good time, only picked up a some cleaner and a t-shirt, was a last minute decision to ride up and check things out, seen some good deals but nothing really jumped out saying take me home but did make a few contacts for future purchases I have planned and got some good info, food was good as mentioned :thumbsup:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    We took back some of our higher-end Remington 700 sniper rifles and Garands and are replacing them with some much lower priced guns from the store.

All handguns we have will be cheap, cheap, cheap. Sunday!! Sunday!! Sunday!!

We're grossly overstocked and need to liquidate a whole bunch of inventory. Glock 19 Gen 4's (can't advertise price - below MAP) and some 1911's. A Walther PPQ M2 9mm 4" barrel (new) will be CHEAP tomorrow. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Get an additional $5 off any gun purchase to cover the cost of the entrance fee (which is only $5, by the way). Use code words "Tango Foxtrot" to receive your discount.

Put beef, ham and turkey is AWESOME!!! At least stop by and get lunch. HUGE sandwiches, chips and a drink for under $10. The homemade deserts from the auxiliary are DELICIOUS!!

SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!!

(Seriously. Sunday. Tomorrow. Bel Air American Legion Gun Show. 9-3 only.)

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    We're on the upper level along the windows. Stop by and say hi.

Hope you'll all are having a garand time today...sell, sell, sell! Got the Marlin .17 hmr sold yesterday along with a lot of ammo. Need to get some Garands up here on MD Shooters, too. See ya this week. Referred a couple of potential customers your way on Saturday at AGC...twas very busy there.

Lew--Ranger63

Diesel-Dad

Jun 25, 2016
    HARFORD COUNTY
    Lots of nice looking firearms. Friendly folks too. Couldn't keep my eyes off a cmmg mutant, I can see one in my future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosce Hostem

MDS Supporter
    Aug 26, 2016
    Northern Balt. County, MD
    Headed over to the show on Sat around 1. Was pretty good overall. Only downside was one of the older table dealers saw my wife's hair, red head with long hair, and he made a sex joke to her about redheads vs blondes.

Outside that weird interaction the show was small as expected but really pretty good. Lots of great ppl. Looking forward to a larger area show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom