• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    :thumbsup: Great read!! :thumbsup:

"If you believe it reprehensible to possess the means and will to use lethal force to repel a criminal assault, how can you call upon another to do so for you?"

That is fantastic. My new sig.

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Makes me think of the ol' adage, "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but on one wants to die."

scouse

Mar 6, 2013
    Havana on the Severn
    That was wonderful! I find it interesting to note that it was written 20 years ago when BHO was just a twenty something kid doing drugs with who knows who (Bill Ayers?) and talking about changing America.

peoples1234

Mar 27, 2013
    The sad part is that it was written 20 years ago and yet here we are driving in the same circle.

Good article.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Speaking of 'changing America' ...

That was wonderful! I find it interesting to note that it was written 20 years ago when BHO was just a twenty something kid doing drugs with who knows who (Bill Ayers?) and talking about changing America.

That commie bastard and his sycophant of a POTUS certainly have a twisted vision for our great country if they think like THIS ...

William Ayers says Weather Underground, Boston bombings not same

“To conflate a group of fundamentalist people [in Boston] who are nihilistic in some way with a group of people who spent their lives trying to oppose the murder of 6,000 people a week … and still the killing went on. And still the killing went on. What would you have done?” Ayers said. “There’s no equivalence [with Boston]. Property damage. That’s what we did.”

It was not clear if Ayers sees the difference between bombings he and his associates carried out and the April 15 attack by brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as one of intent or outcome. Although no one was killed in the bombings of NYPD headquarters, the Pentagon and the U.S. Capitol building between 1970 and 1972, Ayers’ then-girlfriend Diana Oughton, pal Terry Robbins and fellow Weather Underground member Ted Gold were all killed when a bomb they were making in a Greenwich Village townhouse exploded. That bomb, which was packed with nails similar to the pressure cooker bombs used to kill three and injure more than 200 at the Boston Marathon, was intended for use on newly drafted soldiers at Fort Dix, according to authorities.

Sooooooo ... Politically-motivated terrorism under the guise of protest against government actions are 'pure and protected' ? Suppose modern day patriots do the same, and only cause "property damage"; could the 'Ayers-excuse' be used in their defense ? Would actions like that lead to tenured professorships and a BFF relationship with Obama?

Just askin ' ... :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom