• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmb

Dec 28, 2012
    Conowingo MD
    BOUGHT my HK VP-9 L OR from Sharp Shooting Indoor Range and Wife's Walther Q5 Match from Texas Gun Experience.

Last edited:

duvito

Dec 19, 2020
    gunbroker.com

You will need to ship to an FFL location but the paperwork is painless.

For example. United Guns :thumbsup: in Rockville make it very simple. Just email them your purchase information (order number and seller email).
    They will call you when it arrives.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    gunbroker.com

You will need to ship to an FFL location but the paperwork is painless.

For example. United Guns :thumbsup: in Rockville make it very simple. Just email them your purchase information (order number and seller email).
    They will call you when it arrives.

How does it work? Your local FFL has to fax the license info to gunbroker?

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Never mind. I got it. If your local FFL isn't in the list of gunbroker.com, you need that info. Otherwise, it is all good.

Ed Anger

Jan 16, 2021
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Rather than go to a website and look for a gun I want, I pick a gun I want and then search for the website that offers it for the cheapest price, all included.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    Careful on Gunbroker,
    There are some dealers that list new guns they do NOT have in stock.
    When you place your order, then it does no ship for 2-3 weeks and you get frustrated and cancel,, they hit you with a 20% "cancellation fee" on your CC.

Read their fine print and "Terms of Sale" very carefully, then read the neg reviews.

Gunbroker has served me well.

Ed Anger

Jan 16, 2021
    Gaithersburg, MD
    didn't know that. thank you

Careful on Gunbroker,
    When you place your order, then it does no ship for 2-3 weeks and you get frustrated and cancel,, they hit you with a 20% "cancellation fee" on your CC.

Read their fine print and "Terms of Sale" very carefully, then read the neg reviews.

^5

2ndatrades

Aug 20, 2020
    Howard County
    Rather than go to a website and look for a gun I want, I pick a gun I want and then search for the website that offers it for the cheapest price, all included.

I do the same and then go down a huge rabbit hole of nothingness, give up, and then go through of those websites all over again like a week later. It’s a terrible cycle but I keep doing it.

Growler215

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2020
    SOMD
    During normal times I've used Gun Monkey's online store. I think they access the same inventory from the same distributor as a lot of other online stores using the same software, to which each store adds their own markup. Gun Monkey's markup is reasonable/lower than many others.

During these times I've used GunDeals a lot to find that rare dealer who has what I'm looking for.

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    I used to use Buds a lot. I just used Gunprime.com successfully and they seem to have a lot of stock reasonably priced even right now. The item I ordered they did have truly in stock and shipped next day.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Careful on Gunbroker,

53 purchases to date on GB, never been burned.

I'm usually in the market for C&R, so the item is always in stock. Pictures are very important in recognising re-blue or alterations. There are some sellers I've bought multiple items from, over the years; a relationship of trust is useful.

New guns should be purchased from LGS; in-hand inspection, and again a long-term working relationship is valuable.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Brownells, Midway, Primary Arms, or Joe Bobs Outfitters. If they don’t have it, no one does.

Edit: it’s early and I misread. I thought you were asking about parts. Brownells does have some firearm stuff you can’t find elsewhere, like colt uppers, Daniel defense uppers, and some retro stuff that’s cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom