• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bourbonstamps

Dec 23, 2015
    Not to worry, Virginia is one of those gun friendly states you move to when you want to get away from onerous gun laws they can't possibly have anything in common with Frosh.

VA is gerrymandered to hell. Once the courts unravel that (its being adjudicated now) VA turn into MD overnight.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Frosh is running for Gov. Most likely not this cycle as he needs Hogan to put the financial house In order first. He will play for time.. and blame Hogan for not saving Baltimore.

It might work..

How old is Frosh? Me thinks if he were to run, it'll be 2018. He'll be too old for 2022 unless his vampire-ness hits sunlight before then. He'll be 72 in 2018 and 76 in 2022.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Not sure...I assumed he was younger than he looks.. but you have a point...of course.. going up against Hogan will highlight his weakness as a public speaker..

I think that would be great for the Dems to run Frosh in 2018.

Mod: What did you do to benefit Maryland?

Gov Hogan: Reduced red tape for business, reduced tolls, made Marylanders not want to leave the state, brought law&order to Baltimore

AG Frosh: Hindered Jessica's Law, sic'ed the EPA on Gov Hogan. Oh, excuse me while I take my Ensure for some energy.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I think that would be great for the Dems to run Frosh in 2018.

Mod: What did you do to benefit Maryland?

Gov Hogan: Reduced red tape for business, reduced tolls, made Marylanders not want to leave the state, brought law&order to Baltimore

AG Frosh: Hindered Jessica's Law, sic'ed the EPA on Gov Hogan. Oh, excuse me while I take my Ensure for some energy.

Never assume the opposition is stupid ,just because the public is.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    Has anyone ever told Frosh that if he is going to dye his hair, maybe he should do something about that white jizz-stache? :D

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      23.6 KB · Views: 508

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Thread revival ...

If Frosh runs, someone should ask his interpretation of the words in MD's Constitution. We may not specifically have a provision for firearms but I would say that indirectly it does through Article 44 and Article 1's reference to The Constitution of the United States ... which includes 2A.

CONSTITUTION OF MARYLAND

Declaration of Rights
    Art. 44. That the provisions of the Constitution of the United States, and of this State, apply, as well in time of war, as in time of peace; and any departure therefrom, or violation thereof, under the plea of necessity, or any other plea, is subversive of good Government, and tends to anarchy and despotism.

So should that be interpreted that the Constitution of the United States and laws derived thereof, supersede MD law, including 2A ... or any other law that Frosh deemed worthy for suing Trump ?

Article 1. That all Government of right originates from the People, is founded in compact only, and instituted solely for the good of the whole; and they have, at all times, the inalienable right to alter, reform or abolish their Form of Government in such manner as they may deem expedient.

Four+Boxes+Protecting+Freedom.jpg

So if he does run, ask him if the 4th box is permissible. He already stated 'on record' that the first box is ...

So can we overlook his interpretation of 2A ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom