• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Wow, I know there tends to be a LOT of cynicism and sarcasm on most any Forum, but based on most of the replies to my question, MDShooters is certainly no exception.

That said, I wanted to sincerely thank you for your thoughtful and succinct answer, Jim. Very kind of you to take the time.

BTW, I'm replying with a new account because there was a database problem with my original MDShooters acct.

You have to understand the situation. You posted using a Guest account. Then you asked for ways to circumvent the law. You must realize how that must have looked to most of us here.

We are cautious and we never support the breaking of any laws. As a matter of fact, you can get banned from this forum if you post messages asking or describing how to break the law.

Sorry for the responses, but we are pretty serious about our firearms and the laws of the land. Just forget about it and go to the Introduction Section and properly introduce yourself.

There's a lot of good information on this forum. There are some very knowledgeable people who are will to help with your questions. There will be times that we argue and fight with each other, but it's like brothers. They can hate each other at any given time, but when someone from the outside tries to pick a fight with one of them, they better be ready to fight all of the brothers.

I hope you enjoy your stay on MDS.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Sorry to hear about your log in woes.

What was your previous identity, so we xan welcome you back properly ?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    You have to understand the situation. You posted using a Guest account. Then you asked for ways to circumvent the law. You must realize how that must have looked to most of us here.

We are cautious and we never support the breaking of any laws. As a matter of fact, you can get banned from this forum if you post messages asking or describing how to break the law.

Sorry for the responses, but we are pretty serious about our firearms and the laws of the land. Just forget about it and go to the Introduction Section and properly introduce yourself.

There's a lot of good information on this forum. There are some very knowledgeable people who are will to help with your questions. There will be times that we argue and fight with each other, but it's like brothers. They can hate each other at any given time, but when someone from the outside tries to pick a fight with one of them, they better be ready to fight all of the brothers.

I hope you enjoy your stay on MDS.

Always a good idea before posting anything........
    Makes it look more like the poster is serious about being a member, not just quick, free advice

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Always a good idea before posting anything........
    Makes it look more like the poster is serious about being a member, not just quick, free advice

Starting that kind of thread as a Guest isn't the best way to start your voyage. But I think he's going to be fine. Lets give him an opportunity. See how it goes.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Regarding 17 round vs 25 round mags, you are absolutely right. Don't know why I made that error.
    So when you look into a mirror, do you see this guy backwards?

Hickok451.jpg

(or the enantiomer image for our science friends ;-) )

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom