• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    TSUSA - 1000 rounds of Federal American Eagle XM193 for $293.94 shipped before the $50 rebate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Parallax-Free

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2017
    Balt. Co MD
    I have independence at 0.225/rd after rebate as well

8aa50ab1ae5c6fd15b3ba1da0c7f87b6.jpg

Sent from my G8142 using Tapatalk

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    Help - the rebate form will not take the box UPC or the little box UPCs (On box two boxes of 500 rounds) I am using Federal and there is no Independence ammo listed. Seems like I have an hour into this already!

The rebate form I used did have the Independence barcode listed. Sadly, you do have to cut out every barcode and include it...

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    I cut out the case box packaging UPC for mine and did the mail-in version. Hopefully that will work. That online form wasn't helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    The rebate form I used did have the Independence barcode listed. Sadly, you do have to cut out every barcode and include it...

I cut out the case box packaging UPC for mine and did the mail-in version. Hopefully that will work. That online form wasn't helpful.

I have been told case quantities will be honored on mail-in rebates only.

I actually need to call because I ordered 1K bulk box, but the retailer sent me 2x500rd cases. Not a big deal, still bought 1K rounds but I need to know that the receipt not matching the UPCs isn't going to be an issue.

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    I have been told case quantities will be honored on mail-in rebates only.

I actually need to call because I ordered 1K bulk box, but the retailer sent me 2x500rd cases. Not a big deal, still bought 1K rounds but I need to know that the receipt not matching the UPCs isn't going to be an issue.

There is a selection for a single box, you just have to order the minimum amount, then you enter the quantity on the online form. Cut out the barcodes and mail them in.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    There is a selection for a single box, you just have to order the minimum amount, then you enter the quantity on the online form. Cut out the barcodes and mail them in.

I considered that, but there's the issue of the receipt (1K loose packaged) vs. the UPCs provided...and I don't want to cut out 50 UPCs LOL!

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Would have been good to know, the UPC wasn't listed on their form, so I didn't even bother.

I inputted the case UPC and the website wouldn't accept it. What did you do to get it to go through?

Edit: I put in the UPC from a small 20 round box and will send in the UPC from the cases.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Rebate expires on 8/31/17. Just over a week left to purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom