What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    We should have known that once this latest strain of PC crap started, our history will NEVER be left untouched until EVERY memory is erased ... All vestiges of white European hegemony MUST be eliminated too.

If Knights of Columbus meetings are protested, the Italian-American backlash will be felt in 2018 ... if not by a more immediate and effective method. :innocent0

If KofC meetings are protested, the protesters will need a good maxillofacial guy in a hurry.

Perfessor

Mar 6, 2017
    Anne Arundel
    Some good news - more indications that "antifa" is going down (hopefully soon):

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO."

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

"Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO."

Then they should be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted of terrorism, not just dispersed to be reconstituted under the next Leftist Democrat regime.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Sadly CC has been protested by idiots for the past 25 years by idiots. :sad20:

Seattle, WA and other full-retard ignoramus places have renamed Columbus Day 'indigenous peoples day'

"[This year, however, the cities of Seattle and Minneapolis are celebrating “Indigenous People’s Day” in place of a day that has a long, proud tradition in America. The Seattle City Council voted last week to replace Columbus Day with another holiday to celebrate “the thriving cultures and values of Indigenous Peoples in our region.”]"

TinCuda has it

This has been floating around a while. What do you guys think?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Then they should be arrested, charged, tried, and convicted of terrorism, not just dispersed to be reconstituted under the next Leftist Democrat regime.

Yes, just more lip service from our government. You'd have to be blind not to see them for what they are.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

And follow the money trail to the head of the serpent... Soros. Indict him for conspiracy, sedition, and all the crimes committed by folks who has been funding and inspiring.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    And follow the money trail to the head of the serpent... Soros. Indict him for conspiracy, sedition, and all the crimes committed by folks who has been funding and inspiring.

There's a WH petition circulating to that effect. I think it also demands that his assets be seized and he prosecuted under RICO. I'm all for it. Throw away the key!

Perfessor

Mar 6, 2017
    Anne Arundel

I think there is a *ton* of indicators that the feds are cracking down on them now. For instance, @ThomasWictor has been putting out a lot of really good video analysis of the various riots at Berkeley and Charlottesville, and he points out really obvious federal presence, most likely there to do two things:

1. round up antifa and jail 'em (by collecting DNA and video evidence)

but, perhaps more importantly,

2. get evidence to bring a case against the corrupt politicians (governors, mayors, police chiefs?) who, for several years now, have been telling LE to stand down for these "protests" and thereby enabled the escalation of violence in the first place.

Perfessor

Mar 6, 2017
    Anne Arundel
    Yes, just more lip service from our government. You'd have to be blind not to see them for what they are.

I think a new sheriff is in town. :) Just wait ... and in the mean time, check out video analysis by @ThomasWictor ... there are a lot of *professionals* in the crowds, gathering evidence, etc. The feds are there, and the DOJ is making cases both against antifa and against the politicians that enabled it.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    There's probably also a strong connection to the old Chicago crowd; it's the home of Bill Ayers, -0-, Hillary, Emanuel, and others with multi-generational radical Left connections and contacts.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I don't care what anyone identifies with. If someone says they are a hard corps 'Antifa' or a 'White Supremacist' I hate their ideas equally, but we don't round people up based on their ideas. We welcome them to express those ideas (1st Amendment). What we arrest people for is their behavior. After they are arrested, they are considered innocent until proven guilty. We are a democratic republic.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The fact that there's a WH petition to go after folks that should be gone after is the single dumbest GD thing I've ever heard of.

Those in charge need to dig in their heels and get these people charged, prosecuted, and jailed. Regardless of what the American people want. Our opinions and wishes don't matter, at all, when it comes to maintaining law and order in this country.

If these silly-assed petitions are designed to make voters feel like they have a say in things, fine. But they should hold no weight.

Perfessor

Mar 6, 2017
    Anne Arundel
    I don't care what anyone identifies with. If someone says they are a hard corps 'Antifa' or a 'White Supremacist' I hate their ideas equally, but we don't round people up based on their ideas. We welcome them to express those ideas (1st Amendment). What we arrest people for is their behavior. After they are arrested, they are considered innocent until proven guilty. We are a democratic republic.

It's not a question of politics or beliefs; it's just the law.

- Words are not violence; violence is violence. You don't have the right to commit violence simply because someone else's beliefs disturb you. So the violent rioters who are caught will be facing jail time.

- Telling law enforcement to stand down in the face of riots (remember DC on inauguration day?) is actionable. So those responsible will be facing jail time.

Nobody's going to get thrown in jail just because they lost a popularity contest. The behavior is clear, well documented, and has been for many months. People attacked others physically; cops admitted on film they were told to stand down. As a result, many people have gotten hurt, and one is dead in Charlottesville. There's tons of evidence you can see right now all over YouTube. I suspect the DOJ is putting together a case, and at some point arrests will be made.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I suspect that the DoJ remains overwhelmingly populated by career liberals who won't aggressively pursue their ideological allies.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    It's not a question of politics or beliefs; it's just the law.

- Words are not violence; violence is violence. You don't have the right to commit violence simply because someone else's beliefs disturb you. So the violent rioters who are caught will be facing jail time.

- Telling law enforcement to stand down in the face of riots (remember DC on inauguration day?) is actionable. So those responsible will be facing jail time.

Nobody's going to get thrown in jail just because they lost a popularity contest. The behavior is clear, well documented, and has been for many months. People attacked others physically; cops admitted on film they were told to stand down. As a result, many people have gotten hurt, and one is dead in Charlottesville. There's tons of evidence you can see right now all over YouTube. I suspect the DOJ is putting together a case, and at some point arrests will be made.
    I think we're in 100% agreement based on this post. I didn't call anyone out by quoting them with my statement. I hope you agree with my statement 'out of context'. Do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom