• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I don't know how long this website has been around but (grabagun) has very good prices and 12.99 flat rate shipping, used to be 9.99 for any amount of ammo. So far I've found my best buys there and Walmart

They're a store front near Dallas Tx and I've bought from them on numerous occasions. They seem to always ship quickly, and are competitive in pricing. However, I've not bought ammo from them.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Just ordered Speer Lawman 147 9mm TMJ for 22 cents per round with free shipping from TargetSportsUSA. Ordered yesterday and it was on my doorstep this afternoon.

I've ordered 4 times from them now and haven't had a problem. All 1000 round purchases.

mdbassplayer

Feb 1, 2017
    I have had good luck with:

TargetSportsUSA (a little slow on delivery at the time but they warned you on the front page)
    SGAmmo
    FreedomMunitions (no problems with any ammo yet - hope it stays that way)
    OutdoorLimited
    BlackGunIndustries for basic bulk 55gr .223

Didn't like the ammo I got from TNT Munitions. Super dirty and several FTF with a Elfmann trigger. My CMC trigger lower didn't have problems but I also didn't have many rounds left to try with that trigger.

Mostly I use ammoseek.com to find a decent deal on whatever bulk ammo I am looking for.

Has anyone heard of Modern Arms International? Their .300BLK prices are on the good side of things and I need to put in a bulk order on something.

microstar22

Apr 24, 2016
    SG Ammo and Lucky gunner have been my favorites, but I did get a nice deal from Bass Pro shops online on some lead free ammo I was testing out

Parallax-Free

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2017
    Balt. Co MD
    Target Sports USA. Shell out the $95 when you can afford to and enjoy deep discounts and free shipping. I typically get them Thursday if ordered monday. Before I buy anything from them I cross check prices and they beat it 9/10. The free shipping on any and all ammo with the Prime Ammo membership is clutch. If you buy a few thousand rounds a year, you will save a bunch of money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Target Sports USA

Hi, all:

I've read positive things about Target Sports USA here, and ordered a case of 1,000 5.56 13 days ago. A day after, I received an email stating that the order has been processed and a FedEx label created. Here it is, 12 Friggin' days later, and I have neither received a tracking number nor received the package.

I just called customer service, and no one picks up the phone. The service rep recording tells you to leave a message, but apparently, the mailbox is full, and you cannot. It directs you to press "0" for the operator, but it does not go to an operator.

I know that we had Thanksgiving last week, but WTF?

Does anyone have any recent experience/info with this company? Should I cancel and call my c/c company?

Thanks.

Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    They've been great with all of my orders. You will definitely get your stuff. My guess is you got caught up in holiday/employee vacation time.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Target sports... i have bought about 9k rds this year in 1k batches. I have had no complaints, and better, i like dealing with them. Their deals are very good and the free shippingon bulk sales, no sales tax is the clincher. I can’t recall shipping being delayed but not in a hurry.
    Just bought 1k rds 40sw from midway. Decent price on sale. $199 brass case fmj. With the $20shipping still a good deal, but was an advertised special deal.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Where are you guys getting Garand ammo lately aside from reloads? Say a case of decent non corrosive stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom