• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DP12

Apr 24, 2018
    SoMD
    Gay (and other) Marxist agitprop intended to disrupt society should be rooted out.

The 'love that dare not speak its name' flipped overnight into the perversion that won't shut up. I used to know quite a few homosexuals who convincingly argued that all they wanted to was to not be harassed and arrested for doing their thing in their spaces. That made sense. But then Hollywood and Madison Avenue put gay storylines in everything, actively attempting to normalize that which has never been normal. Then the ideological lawyers in robes unilaterally redefined marriage to mean something that can happen between two dudes, and in no time cake bakers and photographers were being sued out of business for engaging in freedom of association and religious belief. And Pride--traditionally considered in the West to be something one engages in before the fall--is now celebrated for an entire month, and it's not the garden-variety pride in something substantive and substantial that one has accomplished...it's pride in doing something abnormal.

This sort of agitprop campaign and attacking social cohesion is just the next step in the Marxists' march through the institutions. It has nothing to do with love or freedom. It's celebrating perversion and you publicly speak out against it at your peril. That's living under tyranny.

Happy Independence Day tomorrow.

577Nitro

May 8, 2019
    Calvert County
    Roger that, but most don't understand that when we left the service we still hold to our word to defend the Constitution and its people from assault be they any form......Most of my living brothers (vets) will still fight when given the opportunity or call. I don't post much so I've just said a months worth.....

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland

Who cares?

My uncle was homosexual - he never called himself "gay". He had and lived with the same partner since 1963. They lived a quiet life like all their heterosexual suburban neighbors and never had any problems - nobody cared. Maybe that's the lesson, if the movement would quit shoving it in everybody's face then maybe even more people wouldn't care.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    One less POW/MIA flag to fly! Welcome home!

Attachments

• F8B73ED5-6A20-4457-92FE-E70852EF9BC5.jpg
      F8B73ED5-6A20-4457-92FE-E70852EF9BC5.jpg
      21 KB · Views: 281
    • 41B2F944-370D-4591-A713-A17CE5C28850.jpeg
      41B2F944-370D-4591-A713-A17CE5C28850.jpeg
      75.8 KB · Views: 305
    • CF6C0355-BDAF-45D9-9F05-5D360FFC42D8.jpg
      CF6C0355-BDAF-45D9-9F05-5D360FFC42D8.jpg
      97.8 KB · Views: 298

bluedog46

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2011
    welcome to liberal america. One day it will be the mexican and then isis flag if we stay asleep at the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom