• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    You can always join on-line using the links at www.msrpa.org or directly https://www.msrpa.org/msrpa-membership/membership.php. Annual membership is $30.00.

As a member of MSRPA, you are eligible to become a member of the Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. after taking the range orientation and paying the AGC range badge fee (currently $190.00 for 2019).

As we are also affiliated with CMP, you can use your MSRPA membership for purchase of CMP materials, merchandise, ammunition, classes, and firearms (M1 Garands, 1911's ).

We hold our annual meeting in October of each year. We usually have a guest speaker. In the past we have had David Keene (past president of the NRA), Jim Supica (Director of NRA Firearms Museum), Philip Schreier (senior curator NRA Firearms Museum, and Kendal Ehrlich.

We sponsor the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol teams for national shooting events at Camp Perry and other venues. We also sponsor NRA and CMP Juniors teams and competitions. We offer clinics in conjunction with other local ranges in Maryland.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    From the NRA Clubs and Associations handbook (May 2018 revision, pages 64-65): State Associations

Attachments

• nra_clubs_associations.pdf
      206.6 KB · Views: 197

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Not trying to steal this thread but according to the NRA, there are over 100 gun clubs in Maryland registered with the NRA. Only 4 that I know of are Gold Clubs (all NRA members with newsletters and active juniors shooting programs). Only five clubs are members of the MSRPA and three of them are at the AGC.

Also, there are over 90 firearms related businesses in MD that are part of the NRA Business Alliance program and none of them are current members of MSRPA.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Not trying to steal this thread but according to the NRA, there are over 100 gun clubs in Maryland registered with the NRA. Only 4 that I know of are Gold Clubs (all NRA members with newsletters and active juniors shooting programs). Only five clubs are members of the MSRPA and three of them are at the AGC.

Also, there are over 90 firearms related businesses in MD that are part of the NRA Business Alliance program and none of them are current members of MSRPA.

I don't think you are stealing any thread , you are explaining and educating members here that don't understand and never knew of the connection .

I must be honest and say i was one of them .
    Thanks for explaining .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom