Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Last edited:

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    you guys are killin me. my grandson is only 4 but I sooo want to go get one of these for him...lol... must resist for this year

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I picked up one tonight in Georgetown DE WM tonight. They also have a "Buck" for $17.86. Same spring fire as the RR at 350fps, but 6" shorter.

I think they had 12 different air/spring .177 rifles there. I honestly never even noticed them before. They even had a Ruger that fired at 1200 fps (alloy pellet).

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Well... I actually just bought one about an hour ago. Hate to admit it but I’m...

...excited over it. I didn’t need a pack of 6000 bb’s for it though (although 50 years ago I would’ve bought that). Settled for a tube of 350. Hope I don’t put my eye out with this thing.

Fun to be a kid again.

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    Well... I actually just bought one about an hour ago. Hate to admit it but I’m...

...excited over it. I didn’t need a pack of 6000 bb’s for it though (although 50 years ago I would’ve bought that). Settled for a tube of 350. Hope I don’t put my eye out with this thing.

Fun to be a kid again.

I got the same feeling when I opened the box. I had one as a kid back in the 60's that had the barrel cap that looked like a bottle cap. The wife picked up 2 more for the two white elephant gift exchange we will be doing Christmas Eve and day! I can't wait to see the look on their faces when the rifle gets opened and then stolen over and over again. Btw I picked up the 1500 pack of copperhead BB's at Walmart for under $3.00. Thanks again to the OP for posting!

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I am grabbing one for both of the kids tomorrow. Why not? Hopefully they have some pink ones left. The girls would get a kick out of that. I may have to have one for myself as well....

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    We have had a few of those around for some time. The girls now into their teens shoot them occasionally. One was even tricked out a little bit after it was worse the wear it found it's way to the oldest sons house as far as I know.
    I remember sitting with my mom as a child on the back porch where she would shoot a piece of 5/16 rope that held purple martin houses. It was amazing how many times in a row she would hit. She was never much into firearms but was a natural shot and did own some over the years.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Pretty cool looking rifle in the ammoland email today.

Daisy-Winchester-M14-.177-cal-BB-Carbine-Deal-600x225.jpg

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/12/da..._6f6fac3eaa-d9ac34313b-20718381#axzz5a2VcQMmM

Sirex