• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Anyone have any ideas on what’s up with that? I saw Sam from SGAmmo send something out that they will no long be carrying it because import prices are too high. I haven’t heard rumbling from anyone else, but I see that Midway who have been pushing it for awhile seem to have basically none of it.

IMI has always treated me really well. Just wondering if I should track down a case or something before it’s all gone, or if it is just SGAmmo deciding not to carry it and temporarily out at Midway and a couple of other guys.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Anyone have any ideas on what’s up with that? I saw Sam from SGAmmo send something out that they will no long be carrying it because import prices are too high. I haven’t heard rumbling from anyone else, but I see that Midway who have been pushing it for awhile seem to have basically none of it.

IMI has always treated me really well. Just wondering if I should track down a case or something before it’s all gone, or if it is just SGAmmo deciding not to carry it and temporarily out at Midway and a couple of other guys.

What are you looking for? I have some in my personal stash.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    What are you looking for? I have some in my personal stash.

Not particularly looking per say. More just wondering/concerned that it may not be imported more.

I’ve got a .30 cal can packed with IMI m855 and M193 plus probably another 200rnds or each that won’t fit in either can. Call it 800rnds each maybe?

Not really hurting for it, but wondering if I should grab some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom