• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Quickly approaching my first 24 hours as a member of MSI... I may be going to Patient First later. To make a long story short: worked at the table from before 9:00 to about 2:30+ as part of the team & alone; feet sore & swollen; titanium knee swollen; ears ringing; voice horse; backache; very stiff/twisted neck (stumbled on the walkway, leaving); emotional downer (should have bought that 1917 Colt last evening {gone this morning} & Colt Police Positive & maybe the Mossberg camo 20 gauge youth model); all enthused with the possibility of getting a concealed carry while I'm still young enough to use it.

So, working the Timonium Show next weekend will probably kill me. Nonetheless, I'm planning to......if she'll let me.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Quickly approaching my first 24 hours as a member of MSI... I may be going to Patient First later. To make a long story short: worked at the table from before 9:00 to about 2:30+ as part of the team & alone; feet sore & swollen; titanium knee swollen; ears ringing; voice horse; backache; very stiff/twisted neck (stumbled on the walkway, leaving); emotional downer (should have bought that 1917 Colt last evening {gone this morning} & Colt Police Positive & maybe the Mossberg camo 20 gauge youth model); all enthused with the possibility of getting a concealed carry while I'm still young enough to use it.

So, working the Timonium Show next weekend will probably kill me. Nonetheless, I'm planning to......if she'll let me.

BTDT... couldn't make it up this time. Hope ya feel better soon... and Thanks for your time and efforts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom