• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    If you did not enter the country legally, you not an immigrant, you are an invader. I don't care your reason, you should be removed. Citizens must follow the law or pay the consequences. Why should invaders be protected from the law? Why should they have a say in our government? Why should they be allowed to protest? Why should they be allowed to drain our taxpayer paid resources? Why are they allowed to overwhelm our health care system?

I'll quit ranting now.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I wonder how many of those anti-rally folks have a house on their block, Hell, in their neighborhood, occupied by 10-15 Latino males of questionable status, whose composition changes constantly? I worked all over MOCO in my career and the one thing that seemed to be a constant was that the folks who supported the illegal aliens and the County's sanctuary policy didn't have any of these "welcomed immigrants" living in their neighborhoods. They're fine with them living in G'burg, Germantown, and Wheaton but propose building some MPDUs or subsidized housing down in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, or over in Potomac, and watch what those PC-liberal-do-gooders do! Please - no offense intended or meant to any of my MDS brothers and sisters living in those communities.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I wonder how many of those anti-rally folks have a house on their block, Hell, in their neighborhood, occupied by 10-15 Latino males of questionable status, whose composition changes constantly? I worked all over MOCO in my career and the one thing that seemed to be a constant was that the folks who supported the illegal aliens and the County's sanctuary policy didn't have any of these "welcomed immigrants" living in their neighborhoods. They're fine with them living in G'burg, Germantown, and Wheaton but propose building some MPDUs or subsidized housing down in Bethesda, Chevy Chase, or over in Potomac, and watch what those PC-liberal-do-gooders do! Please - no offense intended or meant to any of my MDS brothers and sisters living in those communities.

It’s the truth, so it can only offend people who don’t want to understand.

Having moved out of a Gaithersburg neighborhood that was destroyed by MS-13 insurgency, and now living down county, I assure you you are 100% correct.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Yep. When the PP showed up at the Frosh ice cream social in Somerset (Chevy Chase) some of them screamed at us and carried signs saying immigrants welcome.

Of course only to clean their houses, cook and watch their children.

Not one of them had any living in their neighborhood but it makes them feel better to make them think they are open minded.

NIMBY syndrome

NOT IN MY BACK YARD.

Hypocrites like those who live in DC like Obama but send their kids to Sidwell Friends

Hasta La Vista baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom