• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Just got an email saying the NRA's insurance has been cancelled. I'm not surprised at all. :sad20:

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Just got an email saying the NRA's insurance has been cancelled. I'm not surprised at all. :sad20:

Considering that the governor of NY is illegally leaning on the finance businesses in that state to deprive the NRA's program of underwriting, it's no wonder. There are plenty of other options for this sort of service, but it's just a matter of time before the NY left comes after them, too. These tactics should be a national outrage, but because the media reminds everyone that the NRA makes their membership mailers out of the hides of the children they eat after hunting them on their private island, there's no rational coverage of it, whatsoever.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    They were very late to the market, offered an inferior product, and their marketing was pretty silly. Add the political witch hunt, and its not surprising.

I always had mixed feelings about this. I felt it was somewhat of a conflict to be trying to make money on insurance while fighting for rights. If a state proposed mandatory insurance that could make NRA lots of money, whose side would they pick - money or 2A?

bigmanindc

Nov 3, 2018
    DMV
    They were very late to the market, offered an inferior product, and their marketing was pretty silly. Add the political witch hunt, and its not surprising.

I always had mixed feelings about this. I felt it was somewhat of a conflict to be trying to make money on insurance while fighting for rights. If a state proposed mandatory insurance that could make NRA lots of money, whose side would they pick - money or 2A?

Who would you consider the cream of the crop, USCCA?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Since I know the founder, and one of the Board members, Armed Citizens Defense Network .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom