• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    As the title says I am selling an AR Pistol that I had built from a local Armory but I wanted to make sure I am selling it correctly. Wow this is difficult I'm not exactly sure how it works. I think I have to go through the seven day wait period with the lower but the upper can be exchanged when the payment is exchanged. I think it's safe to sell both at the same time. I'm really not sure but can someone verify if my ad has anything illegal in it please...

https://www.mdshooters.com/vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=37850

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    The person who buys it has to have an HQL. technically, they are the ones waiting 7 days.

But there is another hitch: Pistols need to be on the handgun roster to be transferred to a MD resident. Now to get this on the roster you probably need to submit a sample (this one) and wait months for it to go on the roster. Who made the lower? maybe you'll get lucky and its on the roster? If its Hanover armory, I see Hanover armory hA-15 on the roster, maybe you are in luck?

Without this being on the roster, it cannot be transferred as a pistol.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    Good luck with sale. I built a 16inch "HA-15" about 6 months ago using a lot of their parts. I got a voicemail from Matt over there a few weeks back saying they got a shipment of Cold Hammer Forged HBAR barrels. Would have snagged one if I didn't just purchase a Daniel Defense pistol.

Love the machining on their lowers - they make good stuff and a really good value. I especially like that it's got a Maryland roll marker on it.

They also lifetime warranty all of their builds...

Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Yes! It's a great build they also offer a lifetime warranty like you said so they do have to stand behind it. I think it's a great product and I wouldnt be selling it if I didn't have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom