• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am wondering if these people work hard at being so dumb , and if you are working at being dumb it seems it would make more sense to work at being informed . We have a nation of idiots in government positions and the infringer's are not any smarter .

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Rack you da man! Thanks for standing up for ALL of us! Looks to me like the yokel on your left might have “dislocated” your shoulder by physically manhandling you. Physical assault huh? How do you feel this morning?

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    epic_416x416.jpg

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I agree with Eruby. If one of us like Rack or Shari Judah speaks the message of truth and gets the treatment on display here for doing so, I think it is similar to the approach MLK strove for. We should fight the fight and use the breaking of laws of the oppressors against them. While some may see me as calling for placidity or timidity, I am not. Much like the brainwashing of numerous generations and the ramifications we now face on increasing levels, we too need to keep the enemy in the dark as we use theLIGHT of our message to reveal their lies and useless laws for what they are.

I kind of liken my thinking to be along the lines of how when the Redcoats came to America to fight in the old manner of lining up en masse to be slaughtered, vs. guerilla war where carefully hidden cells could now pick off the sitting duck enemies and thus gain victory with far fewer casualties.

Don't broadcast our strategies, don't be impetuous and immature, and don't put out social media posts that can be used against us. Think like lawyers and use the law to our advantage no matter how easily the infringers twist what they think ought to be law just because they FEEL it ought to be so.

Forgive me if I hit any nerves or my suggestions seem contrary to our gut instincts. I can't help but feel we need to keep increasing the visibility to our message Nationwide. The message of resistance and the forecast of non compliance if more ILLEGAL LAWS are passed. We will NOT COMPLY and continue to let the status quo where now the governed being disobeyed by those who govern.

To do this, I feel our actions need to show class and appear as lawful and pure as possible . The goal is to make the Pro's of 2A and the Constitution and Human rights clearly seen. These rights are paramount to protect ourselves and our Nation. The 2A supporters need to ramp up support for our proponents to demonstrate we are the type of good that is the 1st and last line of defense against the lawless. THIS is what will ensure the survival of our Country and yield safer homes and streets rather than their BS laws that amount to giving a placebo to the criminals and telling the public this will heal the ills that cause the crime.

We need to push hard, all the while being trustworthy and of the Highest IQ in our strategies to be seen as the true Common Sense solution. We need to accomplish the overthrow of the insidious forces that are hell bent on ruining our Maryland and our Country.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    While walking from the State House to my truck last night, I passed a younger gentleman upon seeing my shirt said in apparent Slavic accent, "I agree with you." Obviously he thinks WWNC is a good thing, perhaps from experience?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Rack you da man! Thanks for standing up for ALL of us! Looks to me like the yokel on your left might have “dislocated” your shoulder by physically manhandling you. Physical assault huh? How do you feel this morning?

Thanks, i was pulled off balance and dragged, but I did not have my arm so violently yanked the way Shari Judah was, well, assaulted.

I think the MD State Police embarrassed themselves with the excessively rough treatment of Ms. Judah and sent word out to the troopers to dial it back some.

Shari Judah tells us she was indeed bruised and sore, but says the pain is receding.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I like the idea of class and decency , we have shown amazing calm and friendliness while in Annapolis . And they have lied to us and shown contempt to us .

Once they kick our doors down in the middle of the night let's see how much kindness they show us . Let's show some civility like Robbie Leonard did in calling for dox'ing folks calling us terrorist , saying we should be turned into the FBI for merely wearing shirts .
    They don't know what kindness looks like , only hatred to us as gun owners .

But the thought is nice .

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Just imagine what would have happened had you fallen from the gallery...

If I had landed on DemocRat Delegate Ariana “Aeriola” Kelly—who took the picture of my “non-compliance”—I would have been just fine!

At about 300 pounds, she’s the perfect windbag/airbag to break my fall...

Attachments

• 1888E6EB-0927-48F1-B0F3-28C50582E7C9.jpeg
      1888E6EB-0927-48F1-B0F3-28C50582E7C9.jpeg
      84.2 KB · Views: 703
    • 155B6E58-549E-41F4-8EAE-BF51B7E2A6E3.jpeg
      155B6E58-549E-41F4-8EAE-BF51B7E2A6E3.jpeg
      54.5 KB · Views: 673

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I like the idea of class and decency , we have shown amazing calm and friendliness while in Annapolis . And they have lied to us and shown contempt to us .

Once they kick our doors down in the middle of the night let's see how much kindness they show us . Let's show some civility like Robbie Leonard did in calling for dox'ing folks calling us terrorist , saying we should be turned into the FBI for merely wearing shirts .
    They don't know what kindness looks like , only hatred to us as gun owners .

But the thought is nice .

I agree, yes we have shown great calm and class. welder. Maybe THEY don't know what kindness looks like, that is why I am an advocate for each of them having personal encounters with gang bangers and career criminals right in their face and front yards without the aid of armed guards and dogs.

The "they" who need to see our kindness, our benefits to the communities and our 2A right as the protector of all the rights, are the ones who are the Joe and Jane public who need to be unbrainwashed and trained up to coming around to see hey, their gun owning neighbor is not a threat but an ally against the lawless animals who by definition will not OBEY laws no matter how many get passed.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If I had landed on Delegate Ariana “Aeriola” Kelly—who took the picture of my “non-compliance”—I would have been fine.

At about 300 pounds, she’s the perfect windbag airbag to break my fall!

HAHA Rack, I went to the Hippodrome to see a play with my girlfriend, kids and her friend. My seat was a solo seat and OH my was it a tale to experience.
    I was stuck like a sardine in a can but instead of sardines all around me, I had a pair of 300 pounders one on each side. On top of that, all the folks next to them were also extra extra large people. I am not exactly small at 235 lbs, but I could not help but feel like had the 3 of us been in a car wreck, I would have been completely protected even better than an airbag cushioning the blow.

Needless to say, I did not return to that seat after intermission.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Time to step up our pressure on the MD Senate, where MANY doubts have been expressed about the lack of foresight and intelligence exhibited by overwrought MD delegates carrying water for the hysterical MOMs Demanding Action and Marylanders To Prevent Gun Ownership.

Tell the MD Senate what I shouted at the MD House last night:

“We Will NOT comply with laws that are designed to punish law-abiding citizens!”

Attachments

• B20074A2-931B-4903-8EF6-EF60919E1453.jpg
      B20074A2-931B-4903-8EF6-EF60919E1453.jpg
      56 KB · Views: 694
    • E4AE3502-B592-4C1E-A5BC-FF90388A6080.jpeg
      E4AE3502-B592-4C1E-A5BC-FF90388A6080.jpeg
      63.9 KB · Views: 653
    • C2629DD0-A3BD-4DD3-B425-A47A621C686E.jpg
      C2629DD0-A3BD-4DD3-B425-A47A621C686E.jpg
      66 KB · Views: 627

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    If I had landed on DemocRat Delegate Ariana “Aeriola” Kelly—who took the picture of my “non-compliance”—I would have been just fine!

At about 300 pounds, she’s the perfect windbag/airbag to break my fall...

She could have ran up to the galley and allowed you to slide down them.

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Thanks, i was pulled off balance and dragged, but I did not have my arm so violently yanked the way Shari Judah was, well, assaulted.

I think the MD State Police embarrassed themselves with the excessively rough treatment of Ms. Judah and sent word out to the troopers to dial it back some.

Shari Judah tells us she was indeed bruised and sore, but says the pain is receding.

It is beyond my comprehension that they are dragging people out of a public space for simply speaking out. This is disgusting.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    It would have been such a shame if Rack's belt snapped while he was being extracted and provided an unobstructed view of the moon to Del. Kelly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom