• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • i just bought one of these to put on a polymer lower I milled from 80% a while back (I used it for testing and while it functions perfectly, I don't trust polymer to hold up with recoil) Looking at the reviews and videos it looks very promising. One competition shooter claims a bit over 1" groups at 450 yards. It uses a delayed blowback similar to HKs design with roller bearings riding on a trundle which keeps the bolt locked until the bullet leaves the barrel giving it bolt gun like accuracy. Should be a fun shooter

https://garrowdev.com/products/gfd-ar15-17hmr

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    If you get those kinds of results Ill have to have one. .17 HMR is one of my favorite calibers by my Savage cant do that at half the range on a sled.

Range report? Curious if it lives up to your expectation

Been busier than 1 armed wallpaper hanger. Haven't had time for the range and on the few days I could have made it mother nature has blessed us with more liquid sunshine. .I "might" get to go after the 17th. I will definitely post a report when I shoot her..I have that one and a few others I need to shoot as well as chrono some handloads..I'm going to make a day out of it at DELMARVA then head to Harborside for a crab imperial topped new York strip and a couple orange crushes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom